There have been rumours about the band getting back together, but every time we get our hopes up, they seem to be squashed by one of they guys.
"In the a year ago of One Direction I was probably the most confident I ever was".
Initially Louis meant to write for other artists, work on his record label and wait "two years, five years, whatever it be" until the group got back together, so going solo late last year took even him by surprise. "I could see where it was going".
Modi US Visit: Modi Invites Top US Companies To Invest In India
Trump and Modi share a populist streak and a knack for social media, but their economic nationalist agendas could clash. Nandini Tandon said she has high hopes from the meeting between two powerful leaders - Trump and Prime Minister Modi .
"And then there's me", he said.
But now, the musician is set to release his second solo single Back To You with Bebe Rexha, but admitted that his solo career has been a bigger struggle than his bandmates.
Louis opened up about the day his beloved mum called to tell him that she was terminal.
"I remember saying to her: 'Mum, how the f**k do you expect me to do this now?'"
- Modi greets nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Paul Ince backs Mohamed Salah to excel at Liverpool
- 'Transformers' tops box office but is biggest in China
- North Korea Says Otto Warmbier Isn't the Biggest Victim in His Case
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban celebrate anniversary: '11 years of love'
- Brad Pitt Is Dating Both Sienna Miller And Elle Macpherson?
- State of Origin series goes to a decider
- Supreme Court revives parts of Trump travel ban order
- Le père de José Mourinho s'est éteint
- Trump budget chief sees Fed continuing accommodative rate policy