And following the nuptials, the Eastenders actress now appears to have changed her name.
On Instagram she wrote: "Jacqueline Osborne Mother to a handsome cheeky monkey!"
Jacqueline Jossa Wednesday Dan Osborne over the weekend in a lavish ceremony at Gary Barlow's former mansion, Delamere Manor in Cuddington, Cheshire. "Mrs O. Actress now playing Lauren Branning in Eastenders (sic)".
The couple tied the knot with a no expenses spared day on Saturday in the luxurious former recording studio of Gary Barlow, Delamere Manor in Chesire.
A source previously said: "Jacqueline and Dan have been looking for a wedding venue for a while but nothing had really caught their eye".
"Like any couple, they want their big day to be ideal, even if it does mean their entire families travelling from their homes in London to Cheshire".
Puerto Ricans skeptical of change after vote for statehood
It has its own governor and legislative body and it became a U.S. commonwealth territory with its own constitution in 1952. Puerto Rico is now facing economic crisis, which is posing serious issues for those who live there .
Jacqueline gushed about her wedding day on social media, tweeting: "Best day ever x".
Their stunning wedding venue used to be owned by Take That frontman Barlow and is set in 100 acres of stunning grounds.
Dan and Jacqueline have been dating since 2013 and have been engaged since 2015 but had initially postponed their big day after not being able to find a suitable location.
The couple have one daughter together, while Dan has one son from a previous relationship.
Earlier this month, Dan, 25, shared a picture of the moment he proposed to Jacqueline - two years to the day he got down on one knee. I love you Mrs Jacqueline Osborne ❤️'.
Using an enormous banner on a boat to pop the question, Dan asked the EastEnders star to be his wife and she joyfully accepted.
- Prez, VP, PM greet people on Eid ul Fitr
- Gas Prices Drop 3.8 Cents In Chattanooga
- Promoted Saudi Crown Prince 'Betting On Trump's Support For New Policies'
- Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA) Shares Move -5.98%
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- Oliver Stone - Poutine. extrait d'un documentaire très controversé
- Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US urges sides to talk
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Eid al-Fitr\'s meaningful vision exceeds religious