Average retail gasoline prices in Chattanooga have fallen 3.8 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $1.90 per gallon on Sunday, according to GasBuddy's daily survey of 170 gas outlets in Chattanooga.
The easing of gas prices in Roseville continues into late June as Placer County travel costs decline.
The national average has tumbled nearly 3 cents per gallon in the last week to $2.25.
Including the change in gas prices in Wyoming during the past week, prices yesterday were 2.5 cents per gallon lower than the same day one year ago and are 4.4 cents per gallon lower than a month ago.
A year ago at this time, the price of gas in Rhode Island was averaging just about the same, at $2.29 per gallon.
South Korea's Moon Jae-In heads to US as North threat grows
Asked if he agreed with co-hosting from a general perspective, Chang replied: "I only abide by the Olympic Charter". Moon Jae-in, who became South Korean president in May, campaigned on a pledge to promote dialogue with North Korea.
According to GasBuddy historical data, gasoline prices on June 26 in NY have ranged widely over the last five years: $2.42 per gallon in 2016, $2.95 per gallon in 2015, $3.92 per gallon in 2014, $3.73 per gallon in 2013 and $3.64 per gallon in 2012.
San Antonio- $1.99/g, down 5.2 cents per gallon from last week's $2.04/g.
The average price of gasoline in the Houston area has fallen to $2.09 a gallon, GasBuddy.com says. "It's fantastic we're staring at some of the cheapest prices of the year as the holiday comes into view", DeHaan said.
Prices continued "their widespread drop", DeHaan said, in all but five states over the last week, as retail gasoline played "catch-up" with the falling price of crude oil. GasBuddy is available on all mobile platforms.
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government
- Eid al-Fitr\'s meaningful vision exceeds religious
- Proximus augmente ses tarifs... deux semaines après la fin du roaming
- Nairo Quintana en patron sur le Tour de France — Movistar
- Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
- Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA) Shares Move -5.98%
- SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
- Puerto Ricans skeptical of change after vote for statehood
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job