Even with the chance of postponing Glastonbury's fallow year, recent events make it unlikely that Oasis will be reunited in time for next summer.
Grohl appeared on stage alone and said: "I'm about two years late, sorry...traffic was a bitch".
Grohl did become more reticent though when prompted on just who he had been able to add to the credit list, stating "we are not telling anybody who it is".
Tickets for this year's festival set goers back £238 plus a £5 booking fee but the ticket price tends to increase every year.
U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
The logical question arises why the USA in the face of a common threat of Daesh continues to strike the Syrian forces? Now Russia has again suspended this line of communication, and again threatened force against the US.
"You guys were awesome", he announced to the crowd as he left the stage. I get given a compound behind the Pyramid Stage.
"So I did and I guess that made news too".
I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and camping equipment.
Glastonbury started off as a loss-maker in 1970, with 1,500 people paying one pound to watch Marc Bolan top the bill, with free milk from the farm to tempt music-loving hippies.
Glastonbury Festival took over Worthy Farm in Pilton, Somerset from June 21st to June 25th 2017, marking five days of union, freedom and creativity everywhere.
One of the stand-out moments from the gig was when Ed brought out Irish trad band Beoga to perform alongside him for the 80,000-strong crowd. "He's a Republican, but he has backbone, integrity and character", Berlinger told the audience, placing his phone showing Portman's contact details in front of the TV cameras. Ed Sheeran hit out at his Glastonbury critics, insisting "everything" he did was live.
- Fire crews battle blaze at apartment complex near Seminole Heights
- The Case for and Against The Home Depot, Inc. (HD)
- BMW announces $600M expansion as it celebrates 25 years
- President Trump Very Kindly Defends 'Crazy Bernie Sanders'
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony