Even with the chance of postponing Glastonbury's fallow year, recent events make it unlikely that Oasis will be reunited in time for next summer.
Grohl appeared on stage alone and said: "I'm about two years late, sorry...traffic was a bitch".
Grohl did become more reticent though when prompted on just who he had been able to add to the credit list, stating "we are not telling anybody who it is".
Tickets for this year's festival set goers back £238 plus a £5 booking fee but the ticket price tends to increase every year.
Why Lakers Prefer Lonzo Ball Over D'Angelo Russell As Team Leader
These days, everyone wants a piece of LaVar, and it now appears the WWE is trying to capitalize on his time in the sun. Lonzo Ball eyes Lakers championship bling. "I already told him that", Johnson said.
"You guys were awesome", he announced to the crowd as he left the stage. I get given a compound behind the Pyramid Stage.
"So I did and I guess that made news too".
I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and camping equipment.
Glastonbury started off as a loss-maker in 1970, with 1,500 people paying one pound to watch Marc Bolan top the bill, with free milk from the farm to tempt music-loving hippies.
Glastonbury Festival took over Worthy Farm in Pilton, Somerset from June 21st to June 25th 2017, marking five days of union, freedom and creativity everywhere.
One of the stand-out moments from the gig was when Ed brought out Irish trad band Beoga to perform alongside him for the 80,000-strong crowd. "He's a Republican, but he has backbone, integrity and character", Berlinger told the audience, placing his phone showing Portman's contact details in front of the TV cameras. Ed Sheeran hit out at his Glastonbury critics, insisting "everything" he did was live.
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
- BMW announces $600M expansion as it celebrates 25 years
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
- Cam Newton Resumes Throwing Following Offseason Surgery on Shoulder Injury
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- ASL Airlines France inaugure son Paris-Alger — Algérie
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage