Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
After the incident, the Jammu and Kashmir Police asked its personnel to avoid Eid prayers in public places. Last week, police officer Mohammad Ayub Pandith was stoned to death outside Jamia mosque by a mob.
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Chômage : Les premiers chiffres du quinquennat Macron dévoilés
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- Matthieu Delormeau en froid avec les chroniqueurs ? Sa mise au point — TPMP
- Buffett's company buys 10 pct of real estate investment firm
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged with €14.7m tax fraud by Spanish authorities
- White House blames Obama for failing to stop Russia collusion
- Trump to welcome India's prime minister to White House
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage
- Donald Trump welcomes 'true friend' as PM Modi arrives in Washington
- Iran's Rouhani says siege of Qatar 'unacceptable'