Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
Avis teams up with Waymo on self-driving car program
Area residents who want to use the service, which would operate like a taxi service, can apply to Waymo to become participants. Waymo will own the autonomous test fleet and will pay Avis to look after the vehicles.
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Iran's Rouhani says siege of Qatar 'unacceptable'
- Trump to welcome India's prime minister to White House
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage
- Blockading countries send list of 13 demands to Qatar
- Buffett's company buys 10 pct of real estate investment firm
- Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
- Chômage : Les premiers chiffres du quinquennat Macron dévoilés
- Rory Best to captain Lions against Hurricanes on Tuesday
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
- White House blames Obama for failing to stop Russia collusion