Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
Princess Patricia had special links with Buckingham Palace, the place of her birth on March 17 1886. Captain Couto said: 'I'm just focusing on doing my job as best I can and staying humble.
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged with €14.7m tax fraud by Spanish authorities
- Police thwart terrorist plot at Islam's holiest site
- Donald Trump welcomes 'true friend' as PM Modi arrives in Washington
- Trump to welcome India's prime minister to White House
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Arconic ends Reynobond PE sales for high-rises after Grenfell fire
- Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
- Buffett's company buys 10 pct of real estate investment firm
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- Olivia Wilde's new play has audience members fainting, vomiting and getting arrested