Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
Blockading countries send list of 13 demands to Qatar
This follows a blockade on all routes between Qatar and some of it's Gulf neighbours such as Saudi Arabia , the UAE and Bahrain . The dispute plunged Qatar into chaos and ignited the biggest diplomatic crisis in the Gulf since the 1991 war against Iraq.
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 27 towers evacuated in England after failure in fire alarm tests
- Donald Trump welcomes 'true friend' as PM Modi arrives in Washington
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- Avis teams up with Waymo on self-driving car program
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged with €14.7m tax fraud by Spanish authorities
- Matthieu Delormeau en froid avec les chroniqueurs ? Sa mise au point — TPMP
- Arconic ends Reynobond PE sales for high-rises after Grenfell fire
- Chômage : Les premiers chiffres du quinquennat Macron dévoilés
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage