Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
Major says that any reintroduction of a hard border in Northern Ireland could prove harmful to long-term peace in the country. The Irish Examiner meanwhile launches a strong attack on Sinn Fein for its refusal to take its seats in the House of Commons.
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Contacts pour Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen) — Milan AC
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Blockading countries send list of 13 demands to Qatar
- Cristiano Ronaldo charged with €14.7m tax fraud by Spanish authorities
- BMW announces $600M expansion as it celebrates 25 years
- White House blames Obama for failing to stop Russia collusion
- Supreme Court rules for Missouri church in playground case
- Olivia Wilde's new play has audience members fainting, vomiting and getting arrested
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- Republican senator has 'very serious' concerns on U.S. health-care bill