Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
Cristiano Ronaldo charged with €14.7m tax fraud by Spanish authorities
Madrid have now also offered their support to the four-time Ballon d'Or victor , believing him to be innocent of any wrongdoing. The Portuguese is one of the latest high profile footballers to be charged by Spanish prosecutors for tax evasion .
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Avis teams up with Waymo on self-driving car program
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Contacts pour Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen) — Milan AC
- Chômage : Les premiers chiffres du quinquennat Macron dévoilés
- BMW announces $600M expansion as it celebrates 25 years
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage
- Iran's Rouhani says siege of Qatar 'unacceptable'