Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire at Knollwood Manor Co-op, at 2932 Rockaway Court, fire officials said.
Police have closed down several streets in the Terrace Heights neighbourhood in east Edmonton after an early morning fire broke out at an apartment complex Monday morning.
Crews arrived within minutes, and flames were seen coming from a suite on the second floor - the fire was under control by 4:54 p.m.
BMW announces $600M expansion as it celebrates 25 years
German carmaker BMW AG ( BMWYY ) announced that it will invest $600 million in its production plant in Spartanburg, SC on Monday. The Spartanburg plant also is getting ready for production of the all-new X7, which will debut late next year.
The entire building was evacuated due to the fire, and EFR said residents wouldn't be allowed to return Sunday evening - residents were asked to contact building management for details.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 27 towers evacuated in England after failure in fire alarm tests
- Contacts pour Hakan Calhanoglu (Bayer Leverkusen) — Milan AC
- Chômage : Les premiers chiffres du quinquennat Macron dévoilés
- Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Avis teams up with Waymo on self-driving car program
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- Arconic ends Reynobond PE sales for high-rises after Grenfell fire