The Russian-American kickboxing specialist's third outing in the promotion saw her take on fellow strawweight standout Felice Herrig on the main card of UFC Fight Night 112, which took place in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in the early hours of the morning.
Kish is able to turn around and get top control now, but Herrig gets off an armbar attempt to force Kish off. The closest of which came during a few deep rear naked choke that everyone thought Herrig had sunk.
After all that, Kish, who was previously undefeated in the UFC, lost via unanimous decision.
Daniel Ricciardo produces stunning drive to win Azerbaijan Grand Prix
It took a while for us all to realise what had happened though, because in the meantime both Force India drivers collided. It's risky driving and to get a 10-second penalty for that. "I'll do that just with him and clear it and move on.
The shit didn't even really get cleaned up between rounds. Herrig clinches up again and gets the takedown.
Kish took it in her stride, though. A knee to the body was there for Kish. Kish lands some nice shots of her own in response. Herrig rained down some punches in mount. The round ends with Herrig getting up to her feet and pressuring Kish against the cage. But after the match, she actually joked about what happened during the fight. However, impressively, she managed to escape.
Replays appeared to confirm a substance left on the canvas was the result of Kish losing control of her bowels during a grappling exchange between the women's strawweights.
- Ginette Villemin parle après sa garde à vue — Affaire Grégory
- Insurance Companies Concerned About The Future Of Medicaid Under GOP Plan
- Now, Indrani Mukerjea booked for prison riot
- Ken doll gets a makeover as Mattel releases other versions
- United States health-insurance bill faces stiff opposition
- Man catches girl who fell from NY amusement park ride
- Stroll upturn helped by Austin 2014 auto test - Lowe
- Fans praise 'talented' Ed Sheeran following Glastonbury performance
- Ricciardo wins Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos says they will keep investing & growing in India