Ronaldo is at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, playing for Portugal. In total, the Spanish authorities claim Jose Mourinho evaded tax worth 3.3 Million Euros. Ronaldo and Mourinho are both clients of agent Jorge Mendes.
Perez confirmed that he meant to speak to Ronaldo in a bid to defuse his anger over his fraud charges, but it seems there is a viable option open to him if he is determined to make a move this summer.
Jose Mourinho's representatives have defended the Manchester United manager after he was accused of tax fraud totalling €3.3 million (£2.9m) relating to his time at Real Madrid. His release clause is €1billion and although a transfer would not be as much, it would likely be at least £130m. The hearing will take place at 09:00 GMT on July 31 in a court at Pozuelo de Alarcon, in the suburbs of Madrid, according to Spanish press reports.
"We talk about (Lionel) Messi as well but Ronaldo, he seems to pop up in all the big big games when you need your big players to pop up".
Paul Ince backs Mohamed Salah to excel at Liverpool
RB Leipzig have slapped a £70.4million price tag on the head of Naby Keita in another attempt to scare off Liverpool . But The Guardian claim, despite Leipzig's public statements, Keita can be bought if an offer of £70m is made.
The football world in Spain has been rocked by charges of tax evasion or corruption pressed against some of its top stars.
Ronaldo has been linked with an exit from the Santiago Bernabeu, due to accusations of tax fraud, but Perez does not think that his player has done anything untoward.
The Red Devils have chased their former No.7's signature in the past, only to see him soon sign a new contract with Real Madrid.
In March, a day after being summoned to answer a judge's questions regarding the fraud investigation, Di Maria paid 1.45 million euros ($1.6 million) to Spain's Tax Office.
Also past year, Barcelona star Lionel Messi and father Jorge Horacio Messi were found guilty of tax fraud and given 21-month sentences, which will likely be suspended.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' debuts to franchise low at box office
- Turkey rejects demand to close military base in Qatar
- Air bag maker claims bankruptcy
- Modi US Visit: Modi Invites Top US Companies To Invest In India
- Suns forward Marquese Chriss named to NBA's All-Rookie Second Team
- 'Transformers' tops box office but is biggest in China
- Alleged NSW 'drug kingpin' to face court
- Rihanna's Tweeting at World Leaders Asking Them to Fund Education
- 60 tours britanniques classées comme dangereuses — Incendie de Londres
- Samsung Posts Growth In Q1 2017 Wearable Sales, Beats Fitbit