The Hoops racked up an incredible 47-game unbeaten run against Scottish opposition as they completed the domestic treble.
Asked if his side could go another campaign without loss, the Parkhead goalkeeper told CelticTV: "That's in the history books now, we've achieved that". This is a new season. "It's about knowing the players that you want to keep and, of course, we had a really good season past year".
It is understood that FOUR television companies are keen to show the first leg of a meeting between the Blues and Bhoys on July 14 if the Irish League side manage to overcome La Fiorita from San Marino in the first qualifying round.
Linfield are confident that they can tie up a live television deal to screen their potential home Champions League game with Celtic, taking their potential revenue haul from a two-leg affair to over £1million.
Chris Davies insists Celtic are focusing only on how they can improve and will not be distracted by comments about the value of their title wins.
The first bit of business to take care of is the UEFA Champions League qualifiers and they come quickly, with the first match due to be played in just a few weeks' time.
Eid al-Fitr\'s meaningful vision exceeds religious
Wishes also poured on Twitter from political leaders, celebrities and sportspersons. The timing of Eid ul-Fitr is based on the Islamic lunar calendar.
The Hoops have added just one new recruit to last season's all-conquering squad after signing Jonny Hayes from Aberdeen.
The winger has proved himself to be hard opposition during the sides recent meetings over the past few seasons, most recently when he struck the opening goal in May's William Hill Scottish Cup final.
"I'm glad he's on our team now rather than facing up to him".
Harry Kane struck at the death to deny Gordon Strachan's men a famous victory and three precious World Cup qualifying points.
"It was a blow to finish up with the 2-2, but it was still a good point".
"This time past year when we came, we were just getting used to everyone and how things worked".
- Gas Prices Drop 3.8 Cents In Chattanooga
- Écologistes et socialistes se verront lundi
- Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
- May reaches deal with DUP to back Tories through Brexit
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
- Un vol d'AirAsia "Secoué comme une machine à laver"
- PM Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- Coupe des Confédérations : Tuiloma n'a pu éviter la défaite
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes