"I knew something was wrong", Newton said.
The Heisman Trophy victor and NFL MVP underwent a procedure following the 2016 NFL season that prevented him from throwing a football for the better part of six months.
"Cool, a lot of anticipation", Newton said of the throwing session. Fittingly, the distance of each throw was measured by nearby objects, with the longest pass traveling "about 10 lockers". "Or like sitting on your hands, or sitting in an awkward position and finally getting up and moving - that's how I feel".
First woman leads Buckingham Palace Changing of the Guard ceremony
Princess Patricia had special links with Buckingham Palace, the place of her birth on March 17 1886. Captain Couto said: 'I'm just focusing on doing my job as best I can and staying humble.
Newton admitted he knew something was wrong during the season previous year. No matter what the treatment was, it takes just one hit or fall and it's going to inflame again. "I told myself, 'At the end of the day, I'm gonna be a football player and a football player only'".
"Yeah, but it's really certain things that you have to really fine-tune and say, 'Am I deserving to be a Super Bowl-winning quarterback?" I was trying to get the proper treatment, overtreatment. "It's just not getting better'".
"I'm looking at my life right now and I'm saying, 'I'm missing one thing: I want a Super Bowl, '" Newton told high school players at his annual 7-on-7 passing tournament, via the Charlotte Observer. "It wasn't as swollen as it was during the season so they could see and it showed up as a partially torn rotator cuff".
Newton said he expected to be close to 100 percent in the next two weeks, and expects to be a full-go by the time training camp rolls around for the Panthers. "Hopefully, with no setbacks, we'll be good".
- Rabbi, several others arrested in public benefits fraud case
- U.S. downing of Assad aircraft ups tensions with Russian Federation in Syria
- Fire crews battle blaze at apartment complex near Seminole Heights
- Amnesty warns that May-DUP negotiations must not undermine abortion law reform
- Avis teams up with Waymo on self-driving car program
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- Blockading countries send list of 13 demands to Qatar
- Nantes: "Il faut oublier ce que j'ai fait avec Leicester" prévient Ranieri
- New Hampshire among states with GOP redistricting advantage