"I knew something was wrong", Newton said.
The Heisman Trophy victor and NFL MVP underwent a procedure following the 2016 NFL season that prevented him from throwing a football for the better part of six months.
"Cool, a lot of anticipation", Newton said of the throwing session. Fittingly, the distance of each throw was measured by nearby objects, with the longest pass traveling "about 10 lockers". "Or like sitting on your hands, or sitting in an awkward position and finally getting up and moving - that's how I feel".
Donald Trump welcomes 'true friend' as PM Modi arrives in Washington
Pichai, Cook, and Bezos came out of the meeting seeming pleased with the discussion and excited to invest in India. The Indian Prime Minister Narendra #Modi arrived in Washington on Sunday 25 June 2017.
Newton admitted he knew something was wrong during the season previous year. No matter what the treatment was, it takes just one hit or fall and it's going to inflame again. "I told myself, 'At the end of the day, I'm gonna be a football player and a football player only'".
"Yeah, but it's really certain things that you have to really fine-tune and say, 'Am I deserving to be a Super Bowl-winning quarterback?" I was trying to get the proper treatment, overtreatment. "It's just not getting better'".
"I'm looking at my life right now and I'm saying, 'I'm missing one thing: I want a Super Bowl, '" Newton told high school players at his annual 7-on-7 passing tournament, via the Charlotte Observer. "It wasn't as swollen as it was during the season so they could see and it showed up as a partially torn rotator cuff".
Newton said he expected to be close to 100 percent in the next two weeks, and expects to be a full-go by the time training camp rolls around for the Panthers. "Hopefully, with no setbacks, we'll be good".
- Senate Bill To Replace Obamacare Could Be In Jeopardy
- Rabbi, several others arrested in public benefits fraud case
- Supreme Court battle over political districts unlikely to affect California's system
- Low turnout but big majority ahead for Macron
- Helmut Kohl, Architect of German Unification, Dead at 87
- Supreme Court allows parts of travel ban to go into effect
- Five Republican senators now oppose health care bill as written
- President Trump Very Kindly Defends 'Crazy Bernie Sanders'
- Clashes hit Indian Kashmir on Eid festival
- North Korea dismiss Moon call for united Pyeongchang team