However, the 53-year-old actor and Sienna Miller have yet to comment on the new allegation.
There are fresh rumours that single Hollywood heartthrob Brad Pitt has sparked a romance with actress Sienna Miller after reports that they were spotted getting cosy during a VIP party at the Glastonbury music festival over the weekend.
As per reported by The Sun, A source revealed: "Brad and Sienna couldn't keep their hands off each other, touching and stroking each other at every opportunity". They seemed really intimate, ' a source revealed.
Modi US Visit: Modi Invites Top US Companies To Invest In India
Trump and Modi share a populist streak and a knack for social media, but their economic nationalist agendas could clash. Nandini Tandon said she has high hopes from the meeting between two powerful leaders - Trump and Prime Minister Modi .
In 2015, Sienna shot down rumors that she and Brad were flirting on the set of "The Lost City of Z".
"They seemed keen to get away from prying eyes and made a dash for the Rabbit Hole, the festival's underground and exclusive venue, with a group of friends and were inseparable as they waited to go inside", the source said.
However, they only got to spend around five minutes in the Rabbit Hole, according to reports, as it shut shortly after they arrived.
Gossip surrounding Brad and Sienna emerged for the first time back in April after she worked with his Plan B production company when she starred in The Lost City of Z. Although the 35-year-old actress, model, and fashion designer did not exactly say that there's no truth behind the claims, many took her response as her way of denying that there's something romantic going on between her and Brad.
- State of Origin series goes to a decider
- Turkey rejects demand to close military base in Qatar
- 'Transformers' tops box office but is biggest in China
- 60 tours britanniques classées comme dangereuses — Incendie de Londres
- Suns forward Marquese Chriss named to NBA's All-Rookie Second Team
- La sœur de l'Asvel se nomme Lyon Asvel féminin — Basket
- Trump budget chief sees Fed continuing accommodative rate policy
- Samsung Posts Growth In Q1 2017 Wearable Sales, Beats Fitbit
- Germany ease into Confederations Cup semi-finals
- Air bag maker claims bankruptcy