It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.
Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
The ninth annual Body Issue will feature 23 athletes, including track and field Olympian Novlene Williams-Mills of Jamaica. The team hopes to win its first Olympic gold medal since the 1998 Winter Olympics in February's PyeongChang Games.
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.
- Gas Prices Drop 3.8 Cents In Chattanooga
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Trump lashes out at Obama over latest report on Russian election meddling
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government
- SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
- Recent Analysts Ratings Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes
- Promoted Saudi Crown Prince 'Betting On Trump's Support For New Policies'