It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.
Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US urges sides to talk
The story raised concerns about the closure of Al Jazeera , citizenship rights and extraditions. The list contains demands Doha needs to meet in order to restore ties with other Arab nations.
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Manny Pacquiao doesn't give Conor McGregor a shot against Floyd Mayweather
- Écologistes et socialistes se verront lundi
- La Cour Suprême remet le décret migratoire de Trump partiellement en vigueur
- May reaches deal with DUP to back Tories through Brexit
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne tie the knot
- Juror: Cosby panel was concerned about 'politics' of case