It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.
Coupe des Confédérations : Tuiloma n'a pu éviter la défaite
Puis Pepe marquait -but invalidé pour hors-jeu par l'assistance vidéo (22e), une grande première dans un tournoi international-. Et c'est toujours CR7 qui lançait l'action aboutissant au but de Cédric, qui profitait d'un mauvais renvoi mexicain (86e).
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Juror: Cosby panel was concerned about 'politics' of case
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government
- India, US Bilateral Trade Is Poised For A Multi-Fold Increase
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
- May reaches deal with DUP to back Tories through Brexit
- Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
- Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
- Eid al-Fitr\'s meaningful vision exceeds religious