It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.Читайте также: Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Turkey rejects Arab terms to Qatar, US urges sides to talk
- Juror: Cosby panel was concerned about 'politics' of case
- Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
- Un vol d'AirAsia "Secoué comme une machine à laver"
- Successful SpaceX launch delivers satellites into orbit
- India, US Bilateral Trade Is Poised For A Multi-Fold Increase
- Recent Analysts Ratings Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- Sept Marocains probablement parmi les victimes (Rabat) — Incendie à Londres
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job