It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.
India, US Bilateral Trade Is Poised For A Multi-Fold Increase
Modi and Trump are due to hold afternoon talks and a working dinner at the White House, though no press conference is scheduled. America's top tech executives won't pass up an opportunity to meet Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi .
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Promoted Saudi Crown Prince 'Betting On Trump's Support For New Policies'
- SpaceX set to launch satellites from California air base
- DUP agrees deal to prop up Tory minority government
- Ezekiel Elliott, Julian Edelman among featured athletes in ESPN's Body Issue
- Écologistes et socialistes se verront lundi
- Un vol d'AirAsia "Secoué comme une machine à laver"
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
- Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osborne tie the knot