It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.
Un vol d'AirAsia "Secoué comme une machine à laver"
AirAsia avait subi son premier accident mortel en décembre 2014, lorsqu'un appareil s'était abîmé par gros temps au large de l'Indonésie avec 162 personnes à bord.
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.
- May reaches deal with DUP to back Tories through Brexit
- Coupe des Confédérations : Tuiloma n'a pu éviter la défaite
- Hopes fade of finding more China landslide survivors
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Écologistes et socialistes se verront lundi
- Promoted Saudi Crown Prince 'Betting On Trump's Support For New Policies'
- La Cour Suprême remet le décret migratoire de Trump partiellement en vigueur
- Officials to discuss condition of officer stabbed at airport
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes
- Trump lashes out at Obama over latest report on Russian election meddling