It's been a week since Beyonce gave birth to her and Jay Z's twins and sources are claiming that they've finally been allowed to head home with their babies. The home is situated on a whopping 6.3 acres and features incredible views of the ocean.
The baby boy and girl spent more than a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles to receive care for a minor health concern but have since been taken home, according to TMZ.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us, as of 4 days ago the infants were still in the hospital.
Cavendish confirmed for Tour de France
Cavendish's usual leadout man Mark Renshaw and mountain chaperone Bernhard Eisel are also in the team . Cavendish, 32, has just one victory in 2017 .
Bey's father Mathew Knowles excitedly confirmed the twins had been born on June 18, however, neither Queen B or her husband rapper Jay-Z have confirmed the birth themselves. They will stay in their rental home for the first couple months of their twins' lives before moving into a new home.
The music couple welcomed the twins, a boy and a girl, on June 12.
The Inquisitr reported last week that Beyonce and Jay Z are planning on raising their three kids on the West Coast of the U.S. and love the school system in the area.
- Coupe des Confédérations : Tuiloma n'a pu éviter la défaite
- Successful SpaceX launch delivers satellites into orbit
- Recent Analysts Ratings Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR)
- Professor who said Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' loses job
- Verstappen heads FP1 of Azerbaijan GP
- Bulls rebuild places spotlight brightly on management and coaching
- PM Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid
- Juror: Cosby panel was concerned about 'politics' of case
- Alphabet s'associe à Avis pour gérer ses voitures autonomes
- Manny Pacquiao doesn't give Conor McGregor a shot against Floyd Mayweather