The first part of the Switch title's growth has now arrived with the update to version 1.1.0. It offers the same modes as wireless local (Party and the new Arena mode) but with that improved stability that LAN can offer; that could certainly be useful when running tournaments, especially with the Arena option and the spectating option. Choose to participate in an Arena match and everyone in a lobby will take it in turns to prove their mettle in 1-on-1 battles. Players can switch (no pun intended) to LAN mode by clicking down on the left stick, and pressing L and R, while on the main menu.
Kid Cobra will no longer get stuck constantly dashing on hoverboards.
The final change introduced is actually kinda amusing: in the story mode, Biff would sometimes say "AMRS Grand Prix" instead of "ARMS Grand Prix", which has now been fixed. This seems a little complicated, but its probably like this in order to prevent people from accidentally switching to LAN mode then wondering why they can't join any online matches.
La métamorphose de Camélia Jordana qui choque les internautes
Certains n'y sont pas allés de main morte et la qualifient " d'ado attardée qui veut attirer l'attention à tout prix ". N'en déplaise aux internautes.
LAN support has been added as well as a few fixes.
Another noteworthy addition is the inclusion of Arena Mode.
ARMS Patch 1.1.0 should be available for download right this second.
- PSG : le clan Motta prévient Henrique
- Modi greets nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Sounders draw with Timbers 2-2 in Cascadia Cup rivalry match
- Turkey rejects demand to close military base in Qatar
- Germany ease into Confederations Cup semi-finals
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban celebrate anniversary: '11 years of love'
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly No Longer Wants Madrid Exit After Public Support
- Supreme Court revives parts of Trump travel ban order
- 'Transformers' tops box office but is biggest in China
- North Korea Says Otto Warmbier Isn't the Biggest Victim in His Case