Heather Hardy is an undefeated boxing champion who is hoping to make a successful transition into MMA like former UFC women's bantamweight champion Holly Holm.
She did so on Spike TV in front of a national audience, the type of exposure she lacked as a 20-0 boxer and sought from her foray into MMA. "So, distance, timing, everything from smaller gloves, it just took me a little bit". Hardy lands a nice straight right hand.
Dennis Rodman takes credit for Otto Warmbier's release from North Korea
Otto Warmbier's death is one of hundreds of thousands at the hands of the most brutal regime in the world: North Korea's. North Korean officials, however, say that he was in his "normal state of health" upon his return to the United States.
"I was telling the ref it was a headbutt, don't you dare stop this fight", Hardy said. "I was so focused on let me get back at her". When she did, Hardy blitzed forward with punches.
"I'm so happy right now", Hardy said.
Hardy's MMA skills are green but she displayed an aggressive striking attack and decent defensive grappling against Yauger, a fighter who had a 4-5 record heading into the bout. "I didn't even care that I have stitches in my face".
- Cindy leaves tornado in its wake; injuries, damage in Alabama
- Comey's story 'may have changed' when he heard about tapes
- Bayern warns clubs on Lewandowski talks
- England to face Germany in Euro Under-21 semi-final
- US Soilders Injured at Camp Shaheen In Afghanistan
- Defending Senate Repeal Effort, Trump Trashes Obamacare
- Relaxed Russia coach shrugs off early Confederations Cup exit
- Obamacare replacement bill to take center stage in Senate
- Cristiano Ronaldo on the move?
- South Korea investigating North Korea rocket engine test