The Voice Kids coach Pixie Lott was blown away last when one young contestant gave a stirring rendition of one of her hits.
A 12-year-old Dubliner made it past the first round of blind auditions on last night's episode of The Voice Kids UK after impressing the judges with his adorable cover of One Direction's "Story of My Life".
Also check out Will.i.am's clever ruse to try and get him to not pick Pixie.
Explaining his decision to choose Pixie over the other mentors, Lewis said: "I picked that song because I love Pixie and have loved that song since I first heard it".
La composition du nouveau gouvernement d'Edouard Philippe dévoilée
D'une part, Sylvie Goulard , Marielle de Sarnez et surtout François Bayrou ont quitté le gouvernement . La loi permet à un ministre de conserver des responsabilités au sein d'un exécutif local.
Joining her on stage, Will told her: 'When I was eight-years-old I wouldn't have had the courage that you showed today.
With her big smile and positive attitude everyone fell in love with her instantly, which is what made it all the more upsetting when the judges - will.i.am, Pixie Lott and Danny Jones - chose to not to turn around for her.
Daisy gracefully accepted their comments and said she had fun singing on stage for everyone. You're my big inspiration because when you grow up you're probably going to outdo us all'.
Viewers took to Twitter to show their support for Daisy. High 5 to the judges for the way they spoke to her #TheVoiceKidsUK.
- Leo Varadkar takes over as taoiseach
- OM : Rami, pourquoi ça traine ?
- Chandan Prabhakar is back on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Wolf, Casey call on Senate Republicans to save Medicaid
- Russian Federation says it may have killed the leader of ISIS
- Aaron Greenberg: Xbox One X Is A "No Compromise Box"
- Devils take center with No. 1 pick
- Expect Some Final Fantasy XV Announcements at Gamescom 2017
- Bill Cosby's Wife, Publicist Talk Trash Following Mistrial
- Six children killed after trying to play with explosive in Pakistan