Bell is slightly undersized for a center, but that could work in Golden State's favor considering their dominance when utilizing a smaller lineup. Not to say that the Spurs were going to win the series with a healthy Leonard, but they definitely would have won Game 1 and made things way more interesting, forcing the Warriors to go all out in a six or seven-game series.
The Warriors and Cavs have faced each other in three straight NBA Finals, and are on a course to meet for several more. Not even LeBron James could drag the Cleveland Cavaliers to the playoffs in his first two seasons.
Mayor Landrieu Issues Statement on Senate GOP Health Care Bill
KODJAK: But Caroline Pearson of the consulting firm Avalere Health says the bill bases its tax credits on lower-quality insurance. He supports the expansion of health savings accounts and giving Americans more freedom in choosing plans that are right for them.
The Golden State Warriors didn't have a pick in Thursday night's draft but they moved quickly when the opportunity to grab a player they wanted came up.
Finals MVP Kevin Durant can opt out of his contract to restructure a deal that would give Golden State some flexibility in contract negotiations with free agents such as Iguodala or Shaun Livingston two key members of the two title teams. This naturally makes the two teams rivals, whether the players want to admit it or not. The Warriors will reportedly acquire Bell from the Bulls for cash, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical. At 6-foot-7, he also averaged 2.2 blocks per game.
- Pelosi defends leadership following loss in Georgia special election
- No difference between good and bad terrorists, India tells BRICS
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Of Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE)
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) Stake Increased by Cleararc Capital Inc
- Di Maria sentenced to one year in prison for tax fraud
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL), Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI)
- Arizonans Share Perspectives On New Senate Health Bill
- Senate to vote to repeal Obamacare
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) Insider Charles J. Marchesani Sells 20473 Shares
- Aptose Biosciences, Inc. (APTO) Research Coverage Started at Rodman & Renshaw