The ICC 2017 Women's Cricket World Cup will have eight teams fighting out for the Cup in England, and the current holder of the world cup is Australia who is facing stiff competition from India, West Indies, England, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, South Africa and Pakistan.
When the Women's World Cup of cricket was last held on these shores in 1993, teams resided in schools and university halls, while the final was broadcast live on BBC's Grandstand.
The match will start at 1430 hours Pakistan Standard Time. Hopefully the next generation of England cricketers will also be there watching us. However, they never looked back after that, eventually beating India in the final, and Sana thinks her team is ready to add to the happiness of Pakistan cricket fans.
Nancy Pelosi: 'I'm worth the trouble.' Conservatives agree
As long as the Democrats want to keep her at the top, I say to them, "Go for it". "I am a strategic, politically astute leader". President Donald Trump tweeted Thursday that he hopes House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi stays as leader of the Democrats.
Now 31, Sana has been Pakistan captain since 2009, so brings plenty of experience to the tournament.
"It was something that was needed for the country, we're such a sports loving country and we have been looking for a big win for a long time now so it's unbelievable and the people are very happy". Pakistan will play their first match against South Africa at Leicester tomorrow.
You can try your hand at this Google doodle and enjoy a fun game of cricket. "We haven't played a semi-final of a big tournament as yet so that would be an fantastic thing to achieve at this point", she said. "The team is feeling confident after an exciting 2016 and we can't wait to get started". Now it's a balance between the two.
- Senate's version of health care plan is bad
- Watch The Vertical NBA Draft LIVE
- Shocking! Woman chops off boyfriend's penis for refusing sex
- Watch Women's World Cup online, on TV
- S. Korean leader observes missile test amid North's threats
- Peter O'Mahony to captain the Lions against Maori All Blacks
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Celtics 'appear to be leaning' toward Jayson Tatum, not Josh Jackson
- Storm Cindy continues to cause destruction
- Trump has a crucial question for you in his latest tweet