Former Ring of Honor TV and Tag Team champion Bobby Fish made his much-rumoured NXT debut on a television taping at Full Sail University last night.
There's been speculation on Fish signing with WWE since March of this year after he reportedly did not want to sign a new full-time ROH deal because he was afraid it would hurt his chances with WWE, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Learning From the Georgia Special Congressional Election
Congressman Bill Pascrell of New Jersey says, "A loss is a loss is a loss, and there's no excuses". "We don't agonize. They argue it shows their chances are good of retaking control of the House in next year's midterm elections.
The match came after reports that Fish had been spotted at the building earlier in the day, along with Pro Wrestling Sheet noting that he'd be making his debut. He was with NXT producer Ryan Katz at the time. Fish is the latest of many Ring of Honor departures over the past year.
There has also been a situation with claims related to tampering from ROH that have at least temporarily blocked some people (including Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) who were formerly with them from signing with WWE. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported in March that he didn't want to sign a new full-time ROH deal because he was anxious it might hurt his chances of getting a WWE deal.
- Ted Cruz Could Be About To Derail 'Blood Money' Obamacare Repeal
- U.S. shoots down 'Iranian-made' drone in Syria
- 'Trolling' over Brexit? The Queen's hat resembles European Union flag
- Mechanic: Suspected Scalise Shooter Went on Trump Rant Before the Attack
- Ohio Senate passes $65B budget
- AIADMK (OPS Camp) To Support Kovind
- Evolent Health (EVH) Earning Positive News Coverage, Accern Reports
- India, Pak exchange fire along LoC in Poonch
- Pelosi Claims Republicans Attacking Her Are Really Attacking San Francisco
- North Korea rebuttal: Otto Warmbier's death 'a mystery'