Further, Sony Xperia X and Xperia X Compact smartphones will receive Android Nougat 7.1.1 as an over-the-air (OTA) update, therefore, users might have to wait for it until it is available on their smartphone.
With the $50 discount, the total price of the Xperia XA1 has been reduced to $249.00, marking a 17 percent discount.
At this price point, chances are Amazon will sell out all the available units of the smartphone within a short period of time. The phone is now available at $250, if the seller is running out of it, you can still get it for $259. That will still save you a $40.57, which is again a sweet deal!
Bottas remains uncertain about Mercedes
Bottas expects discussions over his 2018 contract to commence shortly, though stressed that there is no pressing need to resolve matters.
Sony Xperia X and X Compact is now rolling out and it may arrive on your device in few hours. Under the hood, it houses a MediaTek Helio P20 MT6757 chipset, coupled with Mali-T880 MP2 GPU. If 32GB of storage doesn't sound plentiful to you, then you can purchase a microSD card with the money you just saved from this purchase.
On the imaging front, the Xperia XA1 has a 23MP rear camera in the back and an 8MP snapper on the front for selfies. If you're interested in this deal, click on the source link down below!
- London homes evacuated in wake of Grenfell Tower fire
- NASA's Kepler space telescope spots 219 new potential planets
- Police 'are considering manslaughter charges' over the London tower blaze
- The Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Insider Sells $2885106.00 in Stock
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Daley says he has no problems with Origin refereeing performance
- F1: Red Bull take top two spots in Azerbaijan practice
- Cilic qualifié dans la douleur pour la finale — Queen's
- Paint 'I Am Poor' on Your Walls, Rajasthan Government Tells BPL Families
- Saina, Sindhu crash out of Australia Open quarters