Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has wasted no time in strengthening his squad this summer, but Sergio Aguero could reportedly be heading in the opposite direction.
Aguero though has maintained that he would want to see out the two years remaining on his contract with City.
"I have not thought about where to play next".
Such is PSG's belief in Aguero's ability they are also reported to have offered to build their team around the forward.
Pelosi facing party mutiny in the House
House Democratic leaders are taking some comfort in coming in a close second for a seat that's always been firmly in GOP hands. Mitt Romney carried the district by more than 23 points when he faced former President Barack Obama in 2012.
The Parisians, who lost their Ligue 1 crown last season for the first time four years, are ready to focus their efforts on signing the 29-year-old as they become increasingly resigned to missing out on number one target Kylian Mbappe, who has yet to reveal whether or not he will stay at champions Monaco this summer.
PSG are also expected to match his wages at Manchester City and are prepared to offer €60m to the English club in order to take the Argentinian to the French capital.
However, they are aware of the difficulties of signing him as Monaco won't be keen to sell their star man to direct rivals and the player is interested in a transfer to Real Madrid. With City not offering a contract extension to the Argentine star, he is likely to consider the option to move to Paris.
- Raikkonen prepared to sacrifice himself to help Vettel
- Bradley Cooper shoots 'A Star is Born' scene at Glastonbury
- Flash Flood Watch for North Georgia
- Daley says he has no problems with Origin refereeing performance
- Paint 'I Am Poor' on Your Walls, Rajasthan Government Tells BPL Families
- Belgian Prosecutors Say Brussels Bomb Suspect Was Moroccan
- London homes evacuated in wake of Grenfell Tower fire
- The Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Insider Sells $2885106.00 in Stock
- Remaniement: Découvrez les nouveaux ministres du gouvernement "Philippe II"
- F1: Red Bull take top two spots in Azerbaijan practice