The investigation revealed Martin's daughter and three others killed her to pocket insurance money, deputies said.
The Wayne County Sheriff's Office says the suspects include 52-year-old Julie Martin's daughter, from Sodus, a 21-year-old Rochester man and two men, ages 18 and 19, from Henrietta.
The investigation began on February 1 when Martin was found dead inside 79 Jonathan Lane, a home inside the Orchard Grove Village mobile home park.
Deputies say all four were arrested and charged with Murder in the First Degree and Conspiracy in the Second Degree.
According to deputies, all four defendants were arraigned in the Town of Ontario Court in front of Judge Sucher and were remanded to the Wayne County Jail without bail.
Michael Reagan: I guess Donald Trump was right
Pelosi says she has no plans to step down, and Democrats haven't found any viable replacements yet. Nancy Pelosi is still their party's prom queen.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Monday, June 26.
Deputies spent months investigating Martin's suspicious death - teaming up with the Greece Police Department, the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, the Wayne County Coroner's Office and the Wayne County District Attorney's Office.
Sponsored Content - Download our Executive Briefing to learn how agency and industry experts are hoping to reduce insider threats.
The investigation is continuing.
- Texas mom says she locked 2 kids in hot car, killing them
- Ajinka Rahane will open every ODI in West Indies: Virat Kohli
- Dani Alves : "Tout le monde connait mon admiration pour Guardiola"
- Dean Heller Becomes the Fifth GOP Senator to Oppose Health Care Bill
- Death toll in Pakistan attacks climbs to 61
- Obama: the Republican's Senate bill "is not a healthcare bill"
- Macron set for landslide majority in parliament
- Clearly, Congress must act on Obamacare mess
- Krauthammer: The great Muslim civil war ... and us
- New Zealand's Coles cleared of concussion but won't play Lions