Other big names in football have been accused of tax fraud in Spain recently, including Barcelona star Lionel Messi, who was given a 21-month jail term.
Mendes' agency, Gestifute, released a statement saying Mourinho had not received any official notification about the accusations against him.
Prosecutors said he had failed to declare revenues from his image rights in his Spanish income tax declarations from 2011 and 2012, "with the aim of obtaining illicit profits".
Di Maria is the latest in an increasingly long line of people associated with both Real Madrid and Jorge Mendes to face tax fraud charges, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho both now being charged with similar offences.
"The Spanish government in turn, through the tax department, issued a certificate in which it attested that he regularised his position and was in compliance with all his tax obligations".
Both Pepe and Cristiano Ronaldo published lengthy statements when they were accused of tax fraud.
Madrid prosecutors said that after signing for the Spanish giants from Benfica in 2010, Di Maria had used companies in Panama and Ireland to hide earnings from the marketing of image rights.
Germany vs Australia Preview: Youthful German squad prepare to face Socceroos test
However, Socceroos head coach Ange Postecoglou refuses to believe the Germans can be considered as inexperienced underdogs. The opening half-hour saw Australia on the ropes, with Stindl's fifth-minute opener bringing fears of a belting.
Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing.
Prosecutors accuse the Portugal worldwide of evading tax via a shell company based in the British Virgin Islands and another in Ireland, known for its low corporate tax rate.
The deal will have to be ratified by a judge when the case goes to court.
Angel Di Maria has been fined €2million and handed a one-year prison sentence, which he will not be required to serve, after admitting two counts of tax fraud in a plea agreement with Spanish prosecutors.
Mascherano was also convicted of tax fraud last year and was given a suspended one-year sentence.
Share with Us - We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article, and smart, constructive criticism.
We have complete faith that Cristiano has always acted out of good faith because we know what he is like.
- CSX Corporation (CSX) PT Raised to $61.00
- The Danaher Corporation (DHR) Given News Sentiment Rating of 0.17
- Démission de Bayrou et Sarnez: les analyses d'Olivier Lerner
- On-Comey-conversations @ 6/23/2017 9:20:12 AM
- Senate Republicans Work To Gather Votes To Pass Health Care Bill
- It's time for No. 1 pick Fultz to turn 76ers into winners
- TransCanada Corporation (TRP) Position Increased by Massachusetts Financial Services Co. MA
- GM&S Industry dans la Creuse : un nouveau sursis jusqu'au 30 juin
- Huddersfield sign Laurent Depoitre from Porto for club-record fee
- Trump signals he will work with Republican holdouts on health bill