Perrantes has agreed to a Summer League deal with the Miami Heat, Michael Scotto of Basketball Insiders tweeted early Friday morning, citing league sources.
The point guards now on Miami's roster include Goran Dragic (20.3 ppg, 5.8 apg, 3.8 rpg in 2016-17) and Tyler Johnson (13.7 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 3.2 apg), who can play both at the point and at shooting guard.
The Jones High School product left UCF as the program's all-time leader in threes made in a game (11), a season (126) and a career (274). His 126 triple in 2016-17 were the second most in the entire nation.
Peter O'Mahony to captain the Lions against Maori All Blacks
Irishman Johnny Sexton will wear the No 10 jersey in Rotorua on Saturday, with Wales' Dan Biggar replacing Farrell on the bench. Guys are well prepared, the recovery structure we have is excellent, so no excuses, we're getting stuck in, in training.
Thursday night's NBA Draft saw 14 players taken from ACC schools, however none of them were from the University of Virginia.
The Heat will play Summer League games in both Orlando and Las Vegas. The Vegas portion of the NBA Summer League is slated for July 7-17 with games at Cox Pavilion and the Thomas and Mack Center.
Miami had just one draft pick in this week's draft, selecting Bam Adebayo out of Kentucky.
- Tornado flattens buildings, flood threat lingers
- North Korea 'top security threat,' US & China officials agree
- Lynch: Reduce cost on health plans
- Senate's version of health care plan is bad
- U.S. congressman's shooter had list of six lawmakers
- Ryan Bertrand grabs assist in England's defeat to France
- Recent terrorist attacks linked to sanctuaries in Afghanistan: ISPR
- McConnell's calculation may be that he still wins by losing
- AAP MLAs have no right to continue as lawmakers: BJP
- South Korean leader observes missile test