Mika was shot multiple times in a shooting at a congressional baseball practice near Washington, D.C. He's an Oakland County native, now works as the director of government relations at Tyson Foods in Washington.
Police officers shot and killed the gunman, 66-year-old James Hodgkinson of IL.
Capitol Police Special Agent Crystal Griner, who was shot in the ankle, was allowed to leave her hospital in a wheelchair on Wednesday to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Congressional Women's Softball Game.
"While we know there will be hard and challenging days ahead for Matt and our family, the physicians and specialists at Matt's side expect a full recovery", they said in a statement.
The Last Knight — Transformers
On a constamment cette impression que Michael Bay raccroche sans cesse cet épisode avec une meta-histoire démarrée il y a 10 ans. Un spin-off autour du robot Bumblebee a également été annoncé avec Hailee Steinfeld en tête d'affiche.
News of Mika's improved condition comes after friends launched a fundraising campaign to help pay for his medical expenses.
Mika is director of government relations in the Washington office of Tyson Foods, where he has worked for six years. Tim Walberg and Dave Camp.
The congressional baseball game was played June 15 at Nationals Park.
- Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Upgraded to Hold at Zacks Investment Research
- Lagergren, Stalter lead at BMW International Open
- Over 100 people feared buried by southwest China landslide
- Comedian Bharti Singh to undergo surgery, will skip Nach Baliye 8 finals!
- Is HD Supply Holdings, Inc. (HDS) a good buy?
- Stock Performance to Track: Cloud Peak Energy Inc. (CLD)
- Huddersfield sign Laurent Depoitre from Porto for club-record fee
- Senate Republicans Work To Gather Votes To Pass Health Care Bill
- Démission de Bayrou et Sarnez: les analyses d'Olivier Lerner
- TransCanada Corporation (TRP) Position Increased by Massachusetts Financial Services Co. MA