― Reuters picLONDON, June 24 ― Premier League newcomers Huddersfield Town yesterday signed towering Belgian worldwide striker Laurent Depoitre from Portuguese giants Porto in an undisclosed club record deal.
Depoitre, a Belgium global, is recognised as a physically-imposing striker and has signed a two-year deal to join the Terriers after making just 10 appearances since joining Porto at the start of last season.
"The 6' 3" tall forward becomes the Terriers' first signing since securing promotion to the Premier League.
"I am very happy that we have made Laurent our first signing of this summer window", the German told the club's official website.
Le business de Yann Arthus-Bertrand dans le Maghreb
L'ex-animateur de Canal+ a expliqué avoir immédiatement accepté la proposition de Yann Arthus-Bertrand. Ali Baddou est l'organisateur de cet incroyable voyage et en est aussi le narrateur.
Depoitre played in the UEFA Champions League while with Gent - where he won the Pro League - and during his undistinguished spell with Porto in the Primeira Liga.
"He is a proper striker; one who has played for a very good Belgium side, featured in elite European competition and who has won domestic titles".
He added: "He scores goals and is a real worker too, so he will fit the "Terriers Identity" very well".
Grab a £14.99 Sky Sports Month Pass and enjoy all three Lions Test matches, The Open, England v South Africa and much, much more.
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) is First American Trust FSB's 4th Largest Position
- Senate Republicans Work To Gather Votes To Pass Health Care Bill
- GM&S Industry dans la Creuse : un nouveau sursis jusqu'au 30 juin
- On-Comey-conversations @ 6/23/2017 9:20:12 AM
- Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Upgraded to Hold at Zacks Investment Research
- Zions Bancorporation's (ZION) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group LLC
- Attention aux effets immuno-allergiques — Préviscan
- Severe storms, isolated tornadoes possible Friday
- Ronaldo header gives Portugal win at Confederations Cup
- Farmhouse Investment Management LLC Purchases New Stake in Calpine Corporation (CPN)