F1 first and second free practice sessions were held June 23.
Fresh from a week off, the drivers are now in Azerbaijan for the previously named European Grand Prix in Baku.
Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen and Vettel finished fourth and fifth in practice, respectively, while Hamilton could only manage 10.
Suspected tornado: 1 hurt, businesses flattened in Alabama
Meanwhile, now a second disturbance over the southern Gulf of Mexico may result in very heavy rain, flooding to the northern U.S. At this point, it is expected that heavy rain will be on Wednesday and Thursday from eastern Louisiana to the Florida panhandle.
Baku is a very lovely city, F1 fan Jens, who arrived in Baku from Hamburg, told Trend June 24.
F1 and F2 drivers compete on the 6-kilometer Baku City Circuit. When it came to selecting the flawless route for the race, the organizers made a decision to emphasize the panoramic view of the city. The width of the widest part of the track is 13 meters, and the narrowest part is 7.6 meters between the turns 7 and 8.
The Start and Finish lanes will be located at the Azadlig Square. Moreover, the Formula 1 Paddock, team garages and pit lanes are also located there.
- Russell to test for Mercedes
- Best Performances From The 2017 Tony Awards
- Gorkhas of Arunachal rally for Gorkhaland
- F1: Red Bull take top two spots in Azerbaijan practice
- Devils select Swiss center Nico Hischier with No. 1 pick
- North Korea denies torturing USA student Otto Warmbier
- "Un peu insultant" d'avoir Ferrand et Sarnez présidents de groupe — Accoyer
- Five GOP senators now oppose health bill-enough to sink it
- Roberto Mancini (Zénith Saint-Petersbourg) s'intéresse au Parisien Lorenzo Callegari
- 11 people killed in Pakistan blast