Here's more from the Associated Press.
Lonzo Ball, right, poses for a photo with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver after being selected by the Los Angeles Lakers as the No. 2 overall pick during the NBA basketball draft, Thursday, June 22, 2017, in NY.
Fultz, who Philadelphia selected with the No. 1 overall pick out of Washington in Thursday's draft, joins a young Sixers core that also includes Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Dario Saric and Jahlil Okafor.
After getting picked No. 2 by the Lakers, Lonzo Ball might need space to elevate the league's glamour franchise back into playoff contention. He wanted to remain in the Los Angeles area after averaging 14.6 points, 7.6 assists and six rebounds in his lone season as a Bruin.
Berlusconi comprend Donnarumma, mais — Milan
Pour eux, la vente du gardien de but, lors de ce mercato, est tout sauf dans les tuyaux... même si la porte reste ouverte. Il a encaissé 49 buts et validé 12 clean sheets.
Beneath that Laker hat is Lonzo Ball, who listens to a call while a gaggle of National Basketball Association draft media track his every move. The Suns took Josh Jackson of Kansas, the Sacramento Kings took Kentucky guard De'Aaron Fox at No. 5 and the run of freshmen continued when the Orlando Magic selected Jonathan Isaac.
French point guard Frank Ntilikina (tee-lih-KEE'-nuh) went to the Knicks with the eighth choice before Dallas landed North Carolina State guard Dennis Smith at No. 9.
- How Analysts Rated Anglo American plc (LON:AAL) Last Week?
- Trump signals he will work with Republican holdouts on health bill
- Wells Fargo & Company MN Increases Stake in Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW)
- U.S. military shoots down Iranian-made drone in southern Syria
- American International Group Inc. Increases Position in Liberty Property Trust (LPT)
- Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi Comments on Bicameral Emoluments Lawsuit Against President Trump
- Another court rules out Donald Trump's travel ban
- At least 100 missing in Sichuan after Chinese landslide
- Trending Stock Analysis Report: Celsion Corp (NASDAQ:CLSN)
- The Telecom plus PLC (TEP) PT Raised to GBX 1390