The initial public offer of Eris Lifesciences was oversubscribed 1.14 times till early afternoon trade on the last day of bidding today.
Overall, the offering was subscribed 1.14 times.
The quota set aside for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 82 per cent till June 19, non institutional investors 3 per cent and retail investors by 168 per cent.
ChrysCapital, which invested about Rs200 crore in Eris in 2011, will make about Rs1,347 crore through its exit, reaping close to seven times return.
GLACVCD: Warmer weather increases West Nile virus risks
Avoid being outdoors when mosquitoes are active (especially late afternoon, dusk to dawn and early morning). For more information on mosquito-borne illnesses, visit the MSDH website by clicking the attached link.
The price band for the share sale has been fixed at Rs 600-603. Anchor investors including Abu Dhabi Investment Authority bought 12.9 million shares as part of the IPO at 603 rupees apiece.
The objects of the issue are to get the benefits of listing the equity shares on the BSE and the NSE, to enhance visibility and brand image and provide liquidity to the existing shareholders.
Eris Lifesciences' consolidated net profit rose 81.25% to Rs 242.08 crore on 21.43% rise in net sales to Rs 724.98 crore in the year ended 31 March 2017 (FY 2017) over FY 2016.
Eris Lifesciences develops, manufactures and commercialises branded pharmaceutical products in select therapeutic areas within the chronic and acute categories of the IPM, such as cardiovascular, anti-diabetics, vitamins, gastroenterology, and anti-infectives.
- Williams Companies Inc (NYSE:WMB) Institutional Investors 2016 Q4 Sentiment
- Is Allscripts Healthcare (NASDAQ:MDRX) In Trouble? Leerink Swann Issues Downgrade
- Commémoration du Centenaire par une traversée de l'Atlantique — The Bridge
- L'ONU ne conduira pas une enquête indépendante dans les Kasaï — RDC
- Ronaldo remains coy about his Real future
- Zions Bancorporation's (ZION) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Jefferies Group LLC
- Un nouveau visage pour le Mondial de l'Auto à Paris
- Owen Farrell calls for calm ahead of first Test
- It's a freshman run in the National Basketball Association draft
- Celtics take scorer Jayson Tatum with No. 3 pick in draft