They had escaped from Kerobokan prison Monday along with with two other inmates, Australian Shaun Edward Davidson and Malaysian Tee Kok King.
The East Timor police arrested Indian Sayed Muhammad, sentenced to 14 years for drug-trafficking, and Bulgarian Dimitar Nikolov, who was serving a seven-year sentence for fraud, from a luxury hotel in East Timor's capital Dili.
A crime syndicate may have helped four prisoners who staged an "extraordinary" escape from Kerobokan prison before two were caught in East Timor, a Bali police chief says.
"We can't just trust what the convicts [say], we need to investigate whether they're telling the truth or just building alibis", Inspector Golose said. "When they showed their passport to us we found out their passport did not contain a stamp for entering the country".
Davidson has used social media to indicate he is in Amsterdam, but that has not been verified.
Looking Under the Hood at Shares of Accuray Incorporated (NasdaqGS:ARAY)
Looking at some alternate time periods, the 12 month price index is 1.22729, the 24 month is 1.42061, and the 36 month is 1.17885. This cash is what a company uses to meet its financial obligations, such as making payments on debt or to pay out dividends.
Mr Da Costa said after the men were arrested they had received information from the Indonesian attache in East Timor that they were prisoners who had escaped from Kerobokan.
Davidson, 33, and Malaysian national Tee Kok King remain at large.
They escaped by breaking a hole in the ceiling of their cell block and then crawling through a fetid 13-metre tunnel that was thought by prison authorities to be a septic tank.
Davidson, who was sentenced for immigration offences a year ago after using another man's passport, had just two months and 15 days left to serve. Most prisoners have been convicted on drug charges.
"Because it's risky if convicts can escape from prison". "Every square inch of the land is being inspected carefully", he said.
- Marche des fiertés: des milliers de personnes demandent "la PMA pour toutes"
- Narendra Modi arrives in Portugal on first leg of 3-nation visit
- Mourinho rejects tax fraud accusation
- Johnny Depp clarifies Trump assassination comments
- Di Maria sentenced to one year in jail after admitting tax fraud
- Turkish authorities ban Sunday's LGBTI Pride in Istanbul
- North Korea tests rocket engine, US officials say
- Spanish prosecutors accuse Mourinho of 3.3 mln eur tax fraud
- Les Bulls de Chicago envoient Jimmy Butler aux Timberwolves du Minnesota
- Should You Sell Accenture Plc. Based On Current Broker Views?