Former Real Madrid and Manchester United winger Angel di Maria has agreed to pay 2m euros (£1.76m) to settle a tax case in Spain, according to Spanish authorities.
The 24-year-old played a bit-part role for the La Liga and Champions League winners last season, but still contributed an impressed 15 goals in the league campaign.
Perez's words have seemingly had the desired effect and calmed him down to a point that neither his manager Zinedine Zidane and teammate Sergio Ramos were able to.
Ronaldo is ready to pay Spain's tax authorities 14.7 million euros.
Who do you think Real could replace Ronaldo with if he does leave the club?
Andre Ward TKO's Sergey Kovalev in light heavyweight boxing world championship
Ward added. "Of course, I hope so, but I don't get a vote, and hopefully we top that pound-for-pound list now". Both fighters had their moments. "I didn't feel like I was getting knocked down with his punches".
Barcelona star Lionel Messi was sentenced to a 21-month jail sentence and 2.09-million-euro fine a year ago for tax fraud.
Following the development, there's been speculations from many quarters that the four-time Ballon d'Or victor could make a return to former club Manchester United or make a move to French side, Paris Saint-Germain.
Jose Mourinho's representatives have released documents they claim show the Manchester United boss "was in compliance with all his tax obligations" after he was accused of by Spanish prosecutors of two counts of tax fraud worth almost £3million.
Current Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been accused by Spanish tax authorities of failing to declare 3.3 million euros during his time in charge of Madrid.
A statement from the Attorney General's Office confirmed to Press Association Sport that the Madrid Prosecutor's Office had lodged the papers, relating to 2011 and 2012, with the municipal court. Barcelona forward Lionel Messi had a tax-related trial a year ago. The two were given 21-month jail sentences but neither is expected to serve prison time since it was their first offense and the sentence was under two years.
- Whirlpool Corporation (WHR) Position Lowered by Comerica Bank
- Rep. Steve Scalise listed in fair condition, hospital says
- Democrats secretly met to plan the ouster of top party leader
- Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi Comments on Bicameral Emoluments Lawsuit Against President Trump
- MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG) Receives Average Recommendation of "Buy" from Brokerages
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Of Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE)
- Louane dévoile son nouveau single "On était beau"
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL), Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI)
- Rep. Pete King: Georgia Win Should Tell Trump 'Don't Bother Tweeting'
- One week. 52 senators. Can Mitch McConnell get it done?