Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson announced that a Dallas County Grand Jury returned an indictment for Dallas Police Officer 39-year-old Christopher Hess on one count of Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon By a Public Servant related to the January shooting death of young mother.
The punishment for the charge ranges from five years to 99 years in prison.
Hess allegedly shot Dawes through the window of a vehicle she allegedly stole.
Police in Albuquerque say two people have been arrested in connection with the death of a man whose burned body was found near the Cibola Campground.
India must convince United States that New Delhi's rise is in American interest
The Indian prime minister was received at the airport by Portuguese Foreign Minister Augusto Santos Silva. Washington , D.C, June 24 (ANI): Director India Initiative at Hudson Institute, Dr.
"We demanded the tapes because we knew the tapes told something that the Dallas Police Department refused to divulge", Hood said.
Police say they've identified the dead body of a man found earlier this week in an east Roswell alley. "He has to take responsibility for what he did to my daughter", said Genevive's mother, Mary Dawes.
On January 18, Hess and one other officer fired on Dawes, after she allegedly drove a vehicle in an aggressive manner toward them.
Authorities say Hess, a 10-year veteran, will be placed on administrative leave pending a review by Internal Affairs investigators.
- Twitter emojis of captains for Women's World Cup
- Group of Democrats Meet Behind Closed Doors to Consider Ousting Nancy Pelosi
- Watch Women's World Cup online, on TV
- Russian warships fire cruise missiles at IS targets in Syria
- Peter O'Mahony to captain the Lions against Maori All Blacks
- Tornado flattens buildings, flood threat lingers
- Ryan Bertrand grabs assist in England's defeat to France
- Recent terrorist attacks linked to sanctuaries in Afghanistan: ISPR
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- South Korean leader observes missile test