Dallas County District Attorney Faith Johnson announced that a Dallas County Grand Jury returned an indictment for Dallas Police Officer 39-year-old Christopher Hess on one count of Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon By a Public Servant related to the January shooting death of young mother.
The punishment for the charge ranges from five years to 99 years in prison.
Hess allegedly shot Dawes through the window of a vehicle she allegedly stole.
Police in Albuquerque say two people have been arrested in connection with the death of a man whose burned body was found near the Cibola Campground.
United States lays down gauntlet to China on N. Korea regime
Some of the proof used against him was purported security footage of him removing a political banner from his hotel. Rodman told ABC News he didn't know Warmbier was in a coma when he heard the news of his release.
"We demanded the tapes because we knew the tapes told something that the Dallas Police Department refused to divulge", Hood said.
Police say they've identified the dead body of a man found earlier this week in an east Roswell alley. "He has to take responsibility for what he did to my daughter", said Genevive's mother, Mary Dawes.
On January 18, Hess and one other officer fired on Dawes, after she allegedly drove a vehicle in an aggressive manner toward them.
Authorities say Hess, a 10-year veteran, will be placed on administrative leave pending a review by Internal Affairs investigators.
- Storm Cindy continues to cause destruction
- Senate's version of health care plan is bad
- Ryan Bertrand grabs assist in England's defeat to France
- Group of Democrats Meet Behind Closed Doors to Consider Ousting Nancy Pelosi
- Recent terrorist attacks linked to sanctuaries in Afghanistan: ISPR
- South Korean leader observes missile test
- U.S. congressman's shooter had list of six lawmakers
- McConnell's calculation may be that he still wins by losing
- Hamas, Israelis reject Islamic State claims over Jerusalem attack
- The Elliott Management Corp Invests $26.73 Million in ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ACAD)