Richard Ayoade is the new host for the reboot of the cult 90s game show, and will guide the teams through the Aztec, Medieval, Industrial and Future zones towards the Crystal Dome.
Even celebrities not on the contestant list could not stay away from the challenge as Cara Delevingne showed when she paid a visit to tourist attraction The Crystal Maze with a group of friends on Thursday, sharing a photo on Instagram.
A celebrity special starring the likes of Strictly Come Dancing victor Ore Oduba.
2016 Strictly Come Dancing victor and presenter Ore Oduba, Alex Brooker of The Last Leg fame, TOWIE's Lydia Bright, ex-Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison and dancer Louis Smith will be competing to raise money for Stand Up to Cancer in episode one.
Two Harbors Investment Corp (TWO) Hits a 52-Week High
The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link . Equities analysts anticipate that Two Harbors Investments Corp will post $1.06 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Channel4 has revealed details about The Crystal Maze celebrity specials which airs this month.
Forty-one new games will feature in the new series and every single game has never been seen before.
Tom Beck, Head of Live & Events at Channel 4 said of the commission: "The Stand Up To Cancer special was so brilliant and so successful that commissioning a series of The Crystal Maze was nearly a no-brainer".
Rupinder Downie, partnerships controller, Channel 4 said: "We're thrilled to provide OnePlus with the flawless prime time platform for their TV sponsorship debut in the United Kingdom, enabling them to tap into Channel 4's Friday night audience as they tune in to the highly anticipated return of The Crystal Maze".
- Analysts See $-0.91 EPS for Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT)
- Seismic Oil Exploration Kills Krill at Far Higher Rate, Study Finds
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Shares Sold by Pinnacle Associates Ltd.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda To Be Inducted In The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Hawaii becomes the first state to commit to Paris agreement
- Search for woman after Seaford Head cliff fall is stood down
- The Tiemann Investment Advisors LLC Has $362000 Stake in Edison International (EIX)
- 76ers select UW's Markelle Fultz with No. 1 pick
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (AXAS) Getting Positive Press Coverage, Analysis Shows
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): Stock to Follow