Raiders coach Ricky Stuart has signed a contract extension to remain head coach at the club through to the end of the 2020 season.
With Stuart's original tenure in the nation's capital set to conclude at the end of 2018, Canberra has opted to secure his services for a further two years despite poor recent results.
Stuart, who took over at the Raiders in 2014, a year ago steered the club to the preliminary finals.
Experts Analysis on Share Price: Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)
The institutional investors in our partner's database now possess: 433.38 million shares, up from 420.44 million shares in 2016Q3. First Manhattan Co. purchased a new stake in shares of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation during the first quarter valued at $100,000.
Stuart took over at the Raiders ahead of the 2014 season after coaching stints at the Sydney Roosters, Cronulla and Parramatta. But they've struggled to live up their favourites tag in 2017 and now sit 10th on a congested NRL ladder.
Stuart had an illustrious playing career at halfback with the Raiders, winning three premierships.
"The club has a lot of stability at the moment which is very important and I'm confident we can continue to work through re-signing a number of players into the future".
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL), Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI)
- Lakers' coaching staff full of Arizona Wildcats must take on Ball circus
- Aptose Biosciences, Inc. (APTO) Research Coverage Started at Rodman & Renshaw
- Senate to vote to repeal Obamacare
- George Clooney sells tequila company for up to $1 billion
- Mayor Landrieu Issues Statement on Senate GOP Health Care Bill
- Trump is willing to work with Senate Republicans on health care bill
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) Stake Increased by Cleararc Capital Inc
- FNB Corp (NYSE:FNB)
- Colorado to take $15 billion hit under Senate health care bill