(NASDAQ:APTO) (TSE:APS) in a report published on Thursday, June 8th, MarketBeat Ratings reports. Alpha One ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable.
Rodman & Renshaw started coverage on shares of Aptose Biosciences, Inc. Aptose Biosciences has a consensus rating of Buy and a consensus target price of $7.00. They set a "hold" rating on the stock. Rodman & Renshaw began coverage on Aptose Biosciences in a research report on Thursday, June 8th. They set a "neutral" rating on the stock.
George Clooney sells tequila company for up to $1 billion
Casamigos' sales doubled between 2014 and 2015, according to Ad Age, making it one of the world's fastest-growing tequila brands. Diageo was formed in 1997 through the merger of Grand Metropolitan Public Limited Company and Guinness PLC.
Shares of Aptose Biosciences (NASDAQ:APTO) traded up 3.53% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $1.17. Two analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have given a buy rating to the company's stock. The stock has a consensus rating of "Buy" and an average price target of $7.00. The firm's market cap is $24.58 million. The company has a 50-day moving average of $1.13 and a 200 day moving average of $1.11. Aptose Biosciences has a 52-week low of $0.78 and a 52-week high of $3.20.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: "HC Wainwright Initiates Coverage on Aptose Biosciences, Inc". If you are viewing this story on another site, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of US and worldwide copyright laws. Alpha One also assigned news stories about the biotechnology company an impact score of 0 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an impact on the stock's share price in the immediate future. Its product pipeline includes cancer drug candidates that exert activity as stand-alone agents and that enhance the activities of other anticancer agents without causing overlapping toxicities.
- Senate to vote to repeal Obamacare
- Recent Analysts Ratings Hess Corporation (HES)
- Lakers' coaching staff full of Arizona Wildcats must take on Ball circus
- Democrats secretly met to plan the ouster of top party leader
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Of Energy Transfer Equity, LP (ETE)
- Trending Stock Analysis Report: Celsion Corp (NASDAQ:CLSN)
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) Insider Charles J. Marchesani Sells 20473 Shares
- Arizonans Share Perspectives On New Senate Health Bill
- Today's Brokerage Rating: Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL), Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI)
- Andre Ward TKO's Sergey Kovalev in light heavyweight boxing world championship