The music was streamed 4.75 million times in America alone.
After checking her latest bank balance, Taylor Swift might be regretting her lengthy tiff with Spotify.
Taylor Swift initially removed all of her songs from Spotify and other streaming services as a protest to highlight the fact that artists don't earn much money that way.
In total, approximately $397,000 was made by allowing the 27-year-old's first five studio albums to be played on streaming services since June 8.
Taylor Swift has reportedly raked in nearly $400,000 in the two weeks since she returned her music to major streaming services.
Mohamed Salah wears Liverpool kit for the first time after completing transfer
Liverpool have signed former Chelsea winger Salah from AS Roma for a transfer fee reported by BBC Sport to be worth £34 million. According to the Liverpool Echo Salah, from Basyoun in northern Egypt , flew into Liverpool for a medical on Thursday morning.
Billboard have calculated the breakdown, estimating she earned $285,000 (£224k) in streaming revenue and $59k (£46k) in publishing royalties in the week after making her music more widely available. Clearly, Swift (and her fans) have a lot to celebrate.
She returned her music to major streaming services earlier this month.
The singer's management said the move was made "in celebration" of her album 1989 selling over 10 million copies worldwide and earning a 100 million song certification announcement from the RIAA.
That figure is even bigger in the USA, where streaming revenue grew 68.5 per cent over the past year to $US3.93 billion ($5.4 billion).
- Ronaldo ready to pay 14.7m euros in Spanish tax fraud case
- Trump says he is 'very supportive' of Senate healthcare bill
- Swanigan drafted by Portland in 1st round
- Messi: une amende plutôt que la prison ?
- Golden Knights Ask Fans for Input on Which Blackhawks Player to Pick
- California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 other states
- Spider-Man Could Help Push PS4 Sales to 100 Million, Says Sony
- Doctors encouraged by Rep. Steve Scalise's improving condition
- Canada's Trudeau: Trump Listens But Twitter Puts a 'Wrinkle' in Diplomacy
- Macron ouvre à gauche et sort le MoDem — Gouvernement