Wales won the second medal of the day for LSU's throws group when she posted a best of 181-4 in the women's javelin to emerge as the bronze medalist in the competition.
Incoming Bison Amanda Anderson and Curtis Stradley both earned top-ten finishes at the USATF Junior Championships.
Four current Irish track and field athletes and five Irish alumni will compete at the U.S. Championships and Junior Championships, beginning on Thursday. The 22-year-old advanced to the semi-final with a late race surge for second place behind Brenda Martinez in 2:02.82.
At stake: Top finishers advance to the World Championships Aug. 5-13 in London.
Pentagon chief blasts N.Korea over United States student who died
Tillerson stressed the need to choke off funding sources including money laundering, labour export and computer hacking. During his presidential campaign and in office, Trump has invested heavily, rhetorically at least, on resetting U.S.
AJ Boully, who graduated last month from Utah State, is set to compete in the first round of the 400-meter hurdles on Friday at 7:40 p.m. MT.
Stay tuned to this page throughout the USATF Outdoor Championships as we update where college athletes will continue their pro careers.
In other action, recently-crowned NCAA Champion Mikiah Brisco ran 11.23 (+1.6) for 20th place overall in the women's 100 meters and All-American Blair Henderson finished 26th in qualifying in the men's 800 meters.
All times Mountain and subject to change.
- VIDÉO - Paris transformé en parc olympique : les JO de 2024 avant l'heure ?
- "Une dette historique" pour la star du tennis — Boris Becker ruiné
- Les neuf coureurs pour le Tour de France — Sky
- Islamist militants storm school in southern Philippines, take students hostages
- Newfield Exploration Company (NYSE:NFX) Vs. Industry Vs. Sector Growth Analysis
- After London fire, 600 tower blocks thought to have similar cladding
- Senate GOP health bill would cut Medicaid, erase tax increases, reports say
- Bodies Of 7 Missing Sailors Found Inside Wrecked Navy Ship
- UPS Recognized As Top Community-Minded Company On 2017 Civic 50 List
- Pistons take Duke's Kennard with No. 12 pick