Wales won the second medal of the day for LSU's throws group when she posted a best of 181-4 in the women's javelin to emerge as the bronze medalist in the competition.
Incoming Bison Amanda Anderson and Curtis Stradley both earned top-ten finishes at the USATF Junior Championships.
Four current Irish track and field athletes and five Irish alumni will compete at the U.S. Championships and Junior Championships, beginning on Thursday. The 22-year-old advanced to the semi-final with a late race surge for second place behind Brenda Martinez in 2:02.82.
At stake: Top finishers advance to the World Championships Aug. 5-13 in London.
Eurozone economy enjoyed 'best quarter in over 6 years'
Hopes are high that growth in France, a long-time laggard, will be even higher over the rest of the year. The services Purchasing Managers' Index declined more-than-expected to 54.7 from 56.3 a month ago.
AJ Boully, who graduated last month from Utah State, is set to compete in the first round of the 400-meter hurdles on Friday at 7:40 p.m. MT.
Stay tuned to this page throughout the USATF Outdoor Championships as we update where college athletes will continue their pro careers.
In other action, recently-crowned NCAA Champion Mikiah Brisco ran 11.23 (+1.6) for 20th place overall in the women's 100 meters and All-American Blair Henderson finished 26th in qualifying in the men's 800 meters.
All times Mountain and subject to change.
- Celtic to open Scottish Premiership title defence against Hearts
- Les neuf coureurs pour le Tour de France — Sky
- Islamist militants storm school in southern Philippines, take students hostages
- Bodies Of 7 Missing Sailors Found Inside Wrecked Navy Ship
- Get A Look At Total War: Warhammer II's Huge New Campaign
- Pistons take Duke's Kennard with No. 12 pick
- Newfield Exploration Company (NYSE:NFX) Vs. Industry Vs. Sector Growth Analysis
- Impregnable fortress Eden Park a test for Lions
- Ryan wants to 'get moving' on Iran, Russia sanctions
- Spectaculaire accident après un accrochage avec un motard