Wales won the second medal of the day for LSU's throws group when she posted a best of 181-4 in the women's javelin to emerge as the bronze medalist in the competition.
Incoming Bison Amanda Anderson and Curtis Stradley both earned top-ten finishes at the USATF Junior Championships.
Four current Irish track and field athletes and five Irish alumni will compete at the U.S. Championships and Junior Championships, beginning on Thursday. The 22-year-old advanced to the semi-final with a late race surge for second place behind Brenda Martinez in 2:02.82.
At stake: Top finishers advance to the World Championships Aug. 5-13 in London.
6GB 'Honor 8 Pro' slated for July launch in India
The company is also going forward with its online strategy and has said that the device will be exclusively available on Amazon . Connectivity options include dual-SIM support, rear fingerprint sensor, NFC, USB Type-C, 4G LTE support, and Bluetooth 4.2.
AJ Boully, who graduated last month from Utah State, is set to compete in the first round of the 400-meter hurdles on Friday at 7:40 p.m. MT.
Stay tuned to this page throughout the USATF Outdoor Championships as we update where college athletes will continue their pro careers.
In other action, recently-crowned NCAA Champion Mikiah Brisco ran 11.23 (+1.6) for 20th place overall in the women's 100 meters and All-American Blair Henderson finished 26th in qualifying in the men's 800 meters.
All times Mountain and subject to change.
- Macquarie Reaffirms "Outperform" Rating for Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc (RB)
- Get A Look At Total War: Warhammer II's Huge New Campaign
- Bodies Of 7 Missing Sailors Found Inside Wrecked Navy Ship
- Pistons take Duke's Kennard with No. 12 pick
- François Bayrou, les coulisses d'un départ — Remaniement
- Pentagon chief blasts N.Korea over United States student who died
- "Une dette historique" pour la star du tennis — Boris Becker ruiné
- After London fire, 600 tower blocks thought to have similar cladding
- Mourners Gather In Wyoming, Ohio, For Funeral Of Otto Warmbier
- Former Molina CEO calls Senate health-care bill 'heartless'