Armstrong added that Cruise "appeared so ... clean", but he quickly came to realize how much of a player he was.
In a tell-it-all book written by Cruise's co-star Curtis Armstrong titled "My Wild Summer with Tom Cruise", a series of raunchy tales have been penned down and give away some wild details about the Mission Impossible actor.
Armstrong recalls how he met Cruise right before they started filming the movie.
"It's no secret that Tom engaged in an intense affair during the shooting with (co-star Rebecca) De Mornay - who, at 23, managed to maintain her inaccessible, sexual mysteriousness under any circumstances". Their romance was some time aborning.
Cruise said that a little Bible reading at night kept him "on the right track".
Apparently Crusie killed time by entertaining local young women.
Animal Services employee arrested in Manatee Co. after dog dies in van
A warrant was issued for Browning and he turned himself in on Thursday at the Manatee County Jail. But officials say they are working to make sure this doesn't happen again.
"I would ask him at the end of the day if he would like to join us at the bar for a drink", he writes in his book according to an extract that has been published on The Hollywood Reporter. Got to work out still, study my lines. "And then I like to read the Bible a little before bed".
7 of the biggest Hollywood scandals Wed, December 7, 2016 Hollywood scandals: 7 of the most scandalous stories to hit Tinseltown.
Curtis Armstrong, who worked with Tom on 1983 movie Risky Business, has alleged that one night during the shoot he found "three or four young girls lined up in the hall outside of Tom's room".
Thinking that 19-year-old Tom, who identified as a born-again Christian at the time, might be "really upset if these hot girls interfere with his Bible reading", Curtis claims he spoke to them - but as he did so he got a shock. "So I asked them, with all the stern gravitas of my 28 years, if there was something I could do to help them", Armstrong writes.
"They just stared at me, and at that moment, Tom's door opened and another girl came out, adjusting her hair and taking off down the hall, while the first girl in line slipped into Tom's room", Armstrong says.
Armstrong joked that the situation showed Cruise to be "a young man who knew something about time management" - able to successfully juggle Bible study while also meeting certain physical needs.
- Apple tells court Qualcomm chip licenses invalid
- "Turkey says United States decision to issue arrest warrants 'wrong", 'lacks legal basis'
- Cycling to work reduces stress, researchers find
- Carpool Karaoke nearly becomes Crashpool Karaoke with Queen Latifah at the wheel
- Morgan Stanley Cuts Rating On Paramount Group, Inc. Common St (PGRE)
- Mylan NV (MYL) has a Market value of 20.51 Billion
- Teens: More Contraception, Less Sex, CDC Reports
- Linfield and Celtic clash expected to take place on July 14
- Wizz Air opens first United Kingdom base at Luton
- Trump administration makes final pitch over travel ban