"I would like to win something with the club", Salah said.
British media reported that Liverpool paid 34 million euros ($38 million) to sign Salah, who is returning to the Premier League two and a half years after leaving Chelsea following an unproductive 12-month spell in which he scored two goals and started six Premier League games.
"Mohamed has the flawless mix of experience and potential - this is a really exciting signing for us", Klopp enthused, adding, "He knows the Premier League, he has pedigree in the Champions League and he is one of the most important players for his country".
After impressing with the Viola he then joined Roma, initially on loan then permanently and has shone in the Italian capital, peaking last season with 15 Serie A goals and 11 assists in 31 games.
'He knows the Premier League, he has pedigree in the Champions League and he is one of the most important players for his country. His pace is incredible, he gives us more attacking threat and we are already strong in this area.
EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) Shares Bought by Icon Advisers Inc
Moreover, Parametric Assocs Limited Liability Company has 0.18% invested in EOG Resources Inc (NYSE:EOG) for 1.25 million shares. Tudor Pickering upgraded shares of EOG Resources from a "hold" rating to a "buy" rating in a research note on Monday, March 6th.
"His record in Italy has been outstanding and he possesses qualities that will enhance our team and squad".
Salah will form part of a potent Liverpool attack which includes Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino, Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge, although the latter has been linked with a move away from Anfield. The Brazilian could be set to play as a striker yet again next season and having done so last season, too, he should have no problem adjusting but will the curse of the Liverpool No.9 shirt affect him, too?
"Everyone can see the coach gives everything". I like that we will make it even more competitive.
"We are settled with him, too, and are hoping to see a good season from him next season". Playing for Liverpool always comes with a lot of pressure.
- Authorities charge man in mosque incident
- Cindy makes landfall in Louisiana, downgraded to tropical depression
- Dassey attorneys welcome appellate ruling
- Gamecocks nominated for Best Team ESPY
- Nitish Kumar's JD-U to support Ram Nath Kovind in Presidential elections
- Shiv Sena extends support, chief says Ram Nath Kovind a good man
- Former MPD officer found not guilty in shooting Sylville Smith
- Cindy slams the gulf coast
- FIFA Confederations Cup: Mexico came from behind to beat New Zealand
- Gorkhaland agitation: Army called in as protests in Darjeeling turn violent