Shailesh is also expected to appear before I-T officers tomorrow along with Misa.I-T department has also asked for documentary proof of employees in Misa's company, company documents and business transactions detail.
Sources at ED's Delhi headquarters said Agarwal had spilled crucial details of various shell companies and benami properties of a number of businessmen and political families, including that of Lalu, on the last day of his remand.
Bharti, along with her husband, mother Rabri Devi, two sisters Chanda and Ragini, and brother and Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Tejaswi Yadav, face multiple charges of acquiring properties under fictional or fake names, money-laundering, and evasion of tax.
Earlier this month, Misa Bharti and her husband had skipped the IT department summons twice.
8.450 étudiants vont devoir repasser l'épreuve dite d'internat — Concours de médecine
Les ECN constituent pour les étudiants de médecine le deuxième obstacle à franchir après la première année, très sélective. Cette consigne fait suite à diverses erreurs et dysfonctionnements qui provoquent la colère et l'indignation des élèves.
I-T Department charged six family members of Lalu Prasad, including wife, son and daughters, under the new and stringent Benami Transactions Act, that came into force on November 01, 2016. The department has said these alleged benami assets bear a "deed" value of about Rs 9.32 crore but the taxman has estimated their current market value at Rs 170-180 crore.
One farmhouse in Delhi and one bungalow in New Friends Colony are also attached.
Two summons to Misa were also issued, but after she failed to appear, the I-T department proceeded to seize the properties which were raided in May.
Earlier, Misa Bharti and her husband Shailesh were summoned by the I-T department in connection with a "benami" assets case.
On May 22, the Enforcement Directorate has arrested a chartered accountant, Rajesh Kumar Agrawal, allegedly linked to Bharti and others, from Delhi.
- Décryptage de la 'photo de famille' du gouvernement Philippe II
- Taylor Swift Makes $400K By Streaming Her Songs Again
- Golden Knights Ask Fans for Input on Which Blackhawks Player to Pick
- Alabama warns of floating fire ants in floods
- Messi: une amende plutôt que la prison ?
- Conservative party call centre 'may have broken election law'
- Ecuador ratifies Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Swanigan drafted by Portland in 1st round
- C à vous : Anne-Sophie Lapix a présenté sa dernière émission
- Alternate juror in Cosby trial would've convicted