Shailesh is also expected to appear before I-T officers tomorrow along with Misa.I-T department has also asked for documentary proof of employees in Misa's company, company documents and business transactions detail.
Sources at ED's Delhi headquarters said Agarwal had spilled crucial details of various shell companies and benami properties of a number of businessmen and political families, including that of Lalu, on the last day of his remand.
Bharti, along with her husband, mother Rabri Devi, two sisters Chanda and Ragini, and brother and Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Tejaswi Yadav, face multiple charges of acquiring properties under fictional or fake names, money-laundering, and evasion of tax.
Earlier this month, Misa Bharti and her husband had skipped the IT department summons twice.
Messi: une amende plutôt que la prison ?
Rappelons qu'en Espagne, les condamnés ne sont pas obligés de séjourner en prison si la peine est inférieure à 24 mois... A 29 ans, le quintuple Ballon d'Or est l'un des sportifs les mieux payés au monde, selon la revue Forbes.
I-T Department charged six family members of Lalu Prasad, including wife, son and daughters, under the new and stringent Benami Transactions Act, that came into force on November 01, 2016. The department has said these alleged benami assets bear a "deed" value of about Rs 9.32 crore but the taxman has estimated their current market value at Rs 170-180 crore.
One farmhouse in Delhi and one bungalow in New Friends Colony are also attached.
Two summons to Misa were also issued, but after she failed to appear, the I-T department proceeded to seize the properties which were raided in May.
Earlier, Misa Bharti and her husband Shailesh were summoned by the I-T department in connection with a "benami" assets case.
On May 22, the Enforcement Directorate has arrested a chartered accountant, Rajesh Kumar Agrawal, allegedly linked to Bharti and others, from Delhi.
- Golden Knights Ask Fans for Input on Which Blackhawks Player to Pick
- Debenhams Plc (DEB) Earns "Sell" Rating from Goldman Sachs Group, Inc
- California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 other states
- Ecuador ratifies Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- British and Irish Lions team to face Maori All Blacks
- Taylor Swift Makes $400K By Streaming Her Songs Again
- Alternate juror in Cosby trial would've convicted
- Alabama warns of floating fire ants in floods
- Auditor faults Penn State's tuition hikes, admissions record
- Mathew Knowles Congratulates Beyoncé on the Arrival of Her Twins