Immediately Princess responds: 'No you're not!' Katie tries to assure her daughter, explaining: 'Not a ballad, a dance track'.
Katie appears somewhat stunned by the response, asking the duo: "No, seriously, are we having another baby or not?"
Katie Price is already a mum to five children - Harvey, 15, Junior, 11, Princess, 9, Jett, three, and Bunny, two - and the future new addition will be her sixth child and third baby with Kieran Hayler.
Katie recently revealed what she would name a new baby on Loose Women.
"Are we having another baby or not?"
They both say "Yeah" again.
Turkish woman assaulted for `wearing shorts in Ramadan`
University student Asena Melisa Saglam was travelling on a bus in Istanbul when the assailant hurt her. She chased him as he went to leave the vehicle, but he threw her to the back of the bus and ran away.
Katie asks: "So if we're having another baby do we need to keep that?"
Also in the first episode, Katie is seen going behind her hubby's back to record a song with DJ Tom Zanetti.
During an appearance on Loose Women, she said: "I actually like the name Royalty".
A teaser of the show confirmed that he was against his wife working with Tom after he found flirty text messages between the pair.
The Brighton-born model-turned-popstar says to the camera: "Kieran is going to kill me".
Then, adding that she wasn't doing it to annoy Kieran, and that she genuinely wanted to record a song.
"I've got them all named, I don't know how many more I am having".
- Pistons take Duke's Kennard with No. 12 pick
- Shooting At GOP Baseball Practice Seems To Have Been Spontaneous, FBI Says
- VIDÉO - Paris transformé en parc olympique : les JO de 2024 avant l'heure ?
- Newfield Exploration Company (NYSE:NFX) Vs. Industry Vs. Sector Growth Analysis
- Pentagon chief blasts N.Korea over United States student who died
- Former Molina CEO calls Senate health-care bill 'heartless'
- UPS Recognized As Top Community-Minded Company On 2017 Civic 50 List
- Bodies Of 7 Missing Sailors Found Inside Wrecked Navy Ship
- After London fire, 600 tower blocks thought to have similar cladding
- Angry Democrats turn against leaders after House election losses