Ronaldo has denied any wrongdoing, and Madrid issued a statement last week saying it believed the player was innocent.
The news comes after Real Madrid president Florentino Perez earlier this week insisted that the Spanish club had not yet received any bids for any of their players this summer.
Former Real Madrid player Angel Di Maria has reached an agreement with Spanish prosecutors over a tax evasion charge related to his image rights, a Madrid-based court said on Wednesday.
According to elconfidencial.com, the Real Madrid group has urged Spanish newspapers not to use images in which Ronaldo is wearing the Real T-shirt because they don't want to be associated with the scandal.
The accusations against Ronaldo have caused speculation in Portugal and Spain that he is considering leaving the country to play elsewhere.
Gavrilova falls to Safarova in Birmingham
Having saved match points in her opening-round win over Dominika Cibulkova , Safarova did the same again against Gavrilova. Safarova came through a marathon contest with Australian Daria Gavrilova , triumphing 6-7 (4-7) 6-3 7-6 (7-5).
Portuguese sports daily A Bola also claimed that Perez had already been informed of the 32-year-old's decision.
Ronaldo, who is in Russian Federation at the Confederations Cup playing for Portugal, has played in Spain for Real Madrid since 2009.
Spanish prosecutors released a statement on Tuesday indicating that the 54-year-old used shell companies in the Virgin Islands and Ireland to hide profits.
Mourinho, who has won 25 trophies with clubs in Portugal, Italy, Spain and England, managed Real from 2010 and 2013, winning the Spanish league and the Super Cup in 2012 and the Copa del Rey in 2011. "There is no turning back". But tax authorities later found that some of the information presented in that settlement was incorrect, the prosecutors said. The last time that I talked with Cristiano was in Cardiff, after the game. Not I nor anyone at Madrid is contemplating that Cristiano could leave the club.
He also revealed yesterday that Real turned down the opportunity to sign goalkeeper David de Gea from Man United last summer, while playing down the possibility of bidding for the Spain global again.
"But will he leave Real Madrid?".
- O'Mahony to lead Lions in 1st test against New Zealand
- Sixers like Fultz first, Lakers eye Ball as draft looms
- South Korea's President Moon says plans to exit nuclear power
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Standalone Available Next Week
- Isle of Wight term-time holiday dad Jon Platt guilty
- Containment of Southern California forest fire increases
- Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught on Tape: I'm Glad Scalia Got Shot
- North Korea tests rocket engine
- " "L'avenir de l'UE à 27 " prioritaire " sur le Brexit — Merkel et Macron
- Havre AC - Mercato : Mendy a choisi entre le LOSC, l'OM et l'OL