A few Los Angeles residents ordering pizzas recently were treated to James Corden and Seth Rogen personally delivering their pies for a Late Late Show segment entitled "Mystery Pizza Box".
The skit, titled Mystery Pizza Box, involved the two comedians offering customers who ordered takeout the chance to have the pizza they ordered or whatever was inside a mystery box.
"The Late Late Show" brought back some "Mystery Pizza Box" last night, when Corden and his guests fulfilled real pizza orders for unsuspecting apartment dwellers. Mystery Pizza Box is no game for the faint of heart: anything goes, the chaos defies explanation, and all that remains are cheesy, half-nude Instagram memories with Seth Rogen wearing joke sunglasses. This particular box ended up holding a yellow wrestling tank and a Cooper action figure, because Corden and the Preacher star were about to wrestle for them. The match began after Rogen warned the wrestlers not to "f*** up these people's s***".
WaPo: Obama admin 'choked' on Russia, former official says
Peskov reaffirmed the possibility of such a meeting, but said that no preparations had been made yet. It would be up to President Trump to decide whether to use the capability.
"We are going to throw you the most epic Instagram party in the world".
The Late Late Show with James Corden airs weeknights at 12:37/11:37c on CBS.
- FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- United Kingdom police considering manslaughter charges over deadly London fire
- Sexual Assault Survivors Would Be Hurt By Senate's New Trumpcare Bill
- Remnants Of Cindy: Heavy Rain, Storms Expected In Middle Tennessee
- What Are Analysts Opinions On Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA)
- Norway to Brazil: Stop deforestation or we stop the money
- TOP Ships (TOPS) Earning Positive News Coverage, Study Shows
- US Air Force F-15 Shoots Down Iranian Drone
- Terror blacklist ramps up pressure on Qatar
- Trump denies obstruction of justice, rejects tape claims