The Philadelphia 76ers select Oklahoma State point guard Jawun Evans in the second round of the 2017 National Basketball Association draft but will head to the Los Angeles Clippers after the team traded for the 39th draft pick.
The Clippers traded with the 76ers for the No. 39 pick in the draft to select Evans.
Huskies' Markelle Fultz taken No. 1 overall in NBA Draft by 76ers
Jackson said when the Celtics had the number one pick, he and his agent didn't feel Boston was all that interested in him. If there's one thing we've learned about Danny Ainge when it comes to the National Basketball Association draft process.
He was Big 12 Freshman of the Year in 2015-16 and first team All-Big 12 as a sophomore in 2016-17. He is the 33rd Oklahoma State player selected in the NBA Draft. Evans is from Dallas, Texas and went to Kimball High School. Evans racked up more than 19 points and six assists per game this past season.
- Matt Pokora annonce son départ de The Voice
- Trump says he's 'very supportive' of new Senate health care bill
- Mass ACLU: Michelle Carter conviction 'imperils free speech'
- Gold, silver futures settle higher
- Arab states send Qatar 13 demands to end crisis, official says
- Gatland questions All Blacks' bench, Savea absence
- Comment Bayrou justifie son départ — Démission du gouvernement
- May offers 'fair deal' for European Union nationals
- A year of uncertainty for European Union nationals disgraceful, warns Nicola Sturgeon
- US Navy : Country to hold Japan memorial for sailors killed in crash