And now that reunion is finally happening.
Netflix has released the first trailer for the upcoming Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, the follow-up to the 2001 film and 2015 prequel series! A stoner-looking Rudd replies, "We could do more, like with our tongues and butts".
The friends live up to their decade-old promise to reunite at the camp - an occasion Susie (Amy Poehler) marks by shouting "What's up, bitches?"
16 years after the 2001 film "Wet Hot American Summer" - and 2 years after its Netflix prequel series - the gang's together again for their 10-year reunion. In the decade since the camp's misfits went their separate ways, Lindsay (Elizabeth Banks) now hosts her own TV show, Victor (Ken Marino) is a male stripper, scraggly-haired Andy (Paul Rudd) is having a tough time with today's youth and Gene (Christopher Meloni) looks an very bad lot like Gail's (Molly Shannon) 10-year-old-daughter.
Nobody wants to replace Sean Spicer
At one briefing, when she was questioned why Spicer was missing, she mentioned his role was probably getting upgraded . The reporter, incredulous, pointed out that there were 16 intelligence reports that had claimed Russian involvement.
The famous Twin Peaks phrase might actually make some sense to the characters in the Wet Hot American Summer universe, now that the action has moved into the early 1990s.
Nearly the entire classic-edition gang is back - Amy Poehler, Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Christopher Meloni, David Hyde Pierce, Janeane Garofalo, Molly Shannon, Ken Marino, Michael Ian Black, etc. - as well as the newer gang introduced in First Day of Camp: Chris Pine, Jason Schwartzman, Josh Charles, Kristen Wiig, Lake Bell, and Rich Sommer.
Check out the full trailer above and relive the glory days of summer camp, even if your chef wasn't turned into a can of vegetables.
- Mohammed bin Salman named Saudi Arabia's crown prince
- 'Dreamer' Tusk says Brexit could be reversed
- Senate GOP unveil health care bill
- Nigel Farage "Concerned" After Trump's State Visit Is Put In Doubt
- Vincent Debraize assure avoir été victime de violences — Agression de NKM
- Refugees deserve praise for resilience and courage - UNHCR chief
- Kathleen Carlyle: Debate health-care bill openly
- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) 2016 Q4 Sentiment
- C$ strengthens on higher oil prices, solid retail sales data
- EU leaders to weigh terrorism, defense ties, migration