The Trump properties across New York City are having a hard time attracting new clientele, as the Big Apple's commercial real estate trends move toward skyscrapers and modern, innovative buildings.
Meanwhile, Trump's Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago, saw a 25 percent jump in sales in the past year..
Based on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Trump is worth roughly $7 billion less than what he's previously claimed.
In the past, Trump claimed to be worth $10 billion. The Hill notes the report puts Trump's net worth at a minimum of $1.1 billion and shows that Trump has one clear victor among his holdings: his Mar-a-Lago country club in Florida.
Memorial for Muslim teen murdered in Virginia set on fire
A memorial service is also scheduled for Wednesday in Reston, Virginia, following her funeral, according to WTTG . Torres then took Hassanen to another location and assaulted her again before her body was found in a nearby pond.
During his presidential campaign, Trump used his wealth as a selling point, arguing that his business experience would help him improve the USA economy.
Trump called Bloomberg's 2015 report "stupid".
He added, "That's the kind of thinking you need for this country ..."
Bloomberg said Trump has to "prove there's nothing there", regarding the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, including whether members of Trump's campaign colluded with Moscow.
Bloomberg added that, "You have to make it work. I'm going to bring money in, and we're going to save it".
After President Trump pulled the United States out of the Paris Climate Agreement his charitable organization, Bloomberg Philanthropies announced it would put together $15 million to "support the operations" of the United Nation's Framework Convention on Climate Change, the arm of the UN that coordinates the Paris accord.
- Attorney General Sessions Hires Private Attorney, Pence Expresses Support
- Real President: We Would Have Loved Messi At Madrid
- US President Donald Trump's aide to be next US envoy to India
- Mexico come from behind to beat New Zealand — FIFA Confederations Cup
- MLB, players' union donate $1M to Negro Leagues museum in KC
- Bill Cosby's Lawyers Ask Judge to Declare Mistrial but Motion Is Denied
- Germany's Loew to rotate against Chile with 100th win in sight
- May launches plan for government, promising to listen to Brexit concerns
- Trump confirms he's under investigation by Special Counsel Mueller
- Oil prices climb off 10-month lows as US stockpiles drop