Visitors celebrated World Giraffe Day Wednesday by getting up close and personal with Murphy.
It's a attractive day to celebrate the world's tallest animals.
The Memphis Zoo now has eight giraffes. In honor of world giraffe day all proceeds from the giraffe feeding deck will be donated to the giraffe conservation foundation to support giraffes in the wild during the month of June.
The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo looks to bring back Zambezi and Kasai. Making Waves Exhibit Overview Making Waves Exhibit Overview New Exhibit Animals Zambezi
The zoo will have two feeding sessions daily.
"Over the past 30 to 40 years, the population has decreased nearly 30 to 40%, so it's a large drop in a very short period of time", says Laura Doty. Session one, from 11:30 a.m.to 12:30 p.m., is for zoo members only.
Guests can buy tickets at the main gate for $3 for members and $4 for non-members. Rates are $6 for children 3 to 15, $7 for seniors and $8 for other adults.
Check Out Pro Hockey Rumors For NHL Expansion Draft Coverage
With so many Cup teams built down the middle, Dallas' Cody Eakin (who McPhee also drafted), Minnesota's Erik Haula and St. As favorable for the Golden Knights as the lists seem to look, it isn't as if there's a bevy of All-Stars available.
- At least 20 killed as auto bomb hits bank in south Afghanistan
- BSEB Matric 10th Result 2017: Bihar Board Class 10 results announced
- Trump confirms he's under investigation by Special Counsel Mueller
- Mexico come from behind to beat New Zealand — FIFA Confederations Cup
- Jose Mourinho defends tax history after Spanish authorities file lawsuit
- Confirmed: Akshay Kumar won't play PM Narendra Modi
- Fmr. DHS Secy.: 'That's A Fact' Russian Government 'Orchestrated Cyber Attacks'
- Kev Adams va tenter l'aventure !
- Celtics trade #1 pick in NBA Draft to Philadelphia
- Rajiv Gandhi's killer seeks mercy killing, petitions Tamil Nadu government