"We would expect a decision sometime after that, probably September", said Jan Hasselman, an attorney for the Standing Rock Sioux, which filed the lawsuit last summer that was later joined by three other Sioux tribes.
"Energy Transfer must immediately turn off this dirty and risky pipeline while the Army Corps conducts a thorough environmental review", Mofitt said.
The company that built it says it is safe.
The long-delayed project was finished earlier this year after President Donald Trump took office and called for its completion.
Water protectors standing in solidarity with the fight against the Dakota Access Pipeline are gathering today (June 21) in Washington, D.C., where the pipeline's future may be decided.
BSEB Matric 10th Result 2017: Bihar Board Class 10 results announced
The decision to offer grace marks to students has been taken to improve the pass percentage of Class 10 Bihar board students. Bihar School Examination Board ( BSEB ) will announce the result for matric exam today on its official website.
To read this article in one of Houston's most-spoken languages, click on the button below.
"The judge wrote that the Army Corps of Engineers "did not adequately consider the impacts of an oil spill on fishing rights, hunting rights, or environmental justice, or to which the pipeline's effects are likely to be highly controversial", the Sierra Club reported".
"If that (pipeline) spills, it means game over", said the Rev. Lennox Yearwood Jr., president and CEO of the Hip Hop Caucus activist group. "It means they can't wash, they can't clean, they can't feed their children. It means their way of life ends".
- Trump's net worth takes $100M nosedive
- The Lehigh Valley Zoo Opens Giraffe Feeding Deck
- May launches plan for government, promising to listen to Brexit concerns
- Trump confirms he's under investigation by Special Counsel Mueller
- Paris police: Champs-Elysees attacker killed, firearms and explosives found in auto
- Check Out Pro Hockey Rumors For NHL Expansion Draft Coverage
- Freddie Freeman planning to play third base upon return from disabled list
- Oil languishes near multi-month lows on glut fears
- End of the Ride: Travis Kalanick Is Done as Uber CEO
- Small explosion near NATO facility in Turkey; no injuries