"Zidane knows what we want and what the fans want".
But Perez - newly elected as Real's president - insists transfer business has been on hold throughout the election process and they have not made offers for any player, including AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma.
Among the clubs reported to be interested in Ronaldo is former team Manchester United for a fee which could hit 200 million euros, with a possible get-out clause of one billion euros.
And Perez said it would have been a dream to bring Messi to the Santiago Bernabeu, had it not been for Barca's early recruitment of the Argentina star, who moved to Camp Nou as a 13-year-old.
"I've seen very little of Mbappe but he has some very good ways and surely he'll become one of the greatest. We're definitely following him, but I can't tell you everything we'll do". Should he spend a lot of money for De Gea?
"We weren't on the edge of signing him, because of his age".
Real Madrid has always had the best players in the world. And previous year became the youngster ever goalkeeper to paly for the Italian national team.
At least 20 killed as auto bomb hits bank in south Afghanistan
The Afghan conflict is the longest in USA history, with forces at war since the Taliban regime was ousted in 2001. American military commanders in Afghanistan have requested thousands of extra boots on the ground.
Had established himself as regular first choice goalkeeper at AC Milan before he turned 17.
"To this day, nobody has offered us anything for any player and we have not made any offer".
De Gea's transfer fee would be very high, around €75M, perhaps the highest transfer fee ever paid for a goalkeeper.
And reports have suggested another swoop was being targeted this summer following Madrid's failed move in 2015.
'Two years ago we had an issue and then the appropriate circumstances didn't arise. Keylor Navas showed flaws and he's faced several controversy and criticism during the season, but he stood up and won La Liga and the Champions League with great performances.
The flaw is that he has not the experience of De Gea or Keylor Navas, as he has never played the Champions League, for instance.
- Freddie Freeman planning to play third base upon return from disabled list
- Trump confirms he's under investigation by Special Counsel Mueller
- US President Donald Trump's aide to be next US envoy to India
- Attorney General Sessions Hires Private Attorney, Pence Expresses Support
- The Lehigh Valley Zoo Opens Giraffe Feeding Deck
- Corée du Nord: Washington demande à Pékin d'augmenter la pression sur Pyongyang
- Oil languishes near multi-month lows on glut fears
- End of the Ride: Travis Kalanick Is Done as Uber CEO
- Bill Cosby's Lawyers Ask Judge to Declare Mistrial but Motion Is Denied
- Trump's net worth takes $100M nosedive