For Father's Day, the Pretty Little Liars star posted a throwback photo on Twitter of herself and her dad from a wedding, and commented to a fan about the image, writing: "Ugh, I was so fat".
Well, this is probably one of the more freakish controversies Lucy Hale will ever find herself in. "I legitimately feel like a bubble", she said.
Her Instagram followers were quick to notice her comment, and one replied: "Lucy Hale, fat?" Fans weren't having it, and Lucy was forced to address the issue.
"@lucyhale fat? Are you kidding me??" tweeted user @ciaraferguson17.
Flags to be lowered for NC soldier killed in Afghanistan
Baldridge, 22, of Youngsville was among three USA soldiers killed on June 10 when an Afghan soldier opened fire on them. A procession was held Wednesday for a 22-year-old North Carolina soldier who was killed in Afghanistan in early June.
The 28-year-old actress later took down the photo and apologized for the remark. "I'm extremely sorry if my comment about my weight offended anyone", she wrote.
"Sometimes I forget that people are watching everything I do and I say things I don't mean. I know it sounds obnoxious to hear people say that, but why not?" During an April interview with Byrdie, Hale shared that she's changed her lifestyle and is dedicated to working out. Thanks for all the love and support.
- South African court rules in secret ballot case against Zuma
- Trump proposes to build Mexico wall with solar panels
- Duke of Edinburgh (96) being treated at London hospital
- PM Modi mourns demise of former German Chancellor Kohl
- No comeback this time for Kristina Mladenovic
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho accused of tax fraud in Spain
- Prince Philip admitted to hospital due to infection
- Mattis Says US And China Agree On North Korean Threat
- Fibre optique : Free sur les RIP pour 2 millions de prises
- Uber to Add Tipping Option to its Services