On July 18th, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is making its way to Netflix Canada, seven months after the initial box office release of the film. Usually it's Canadians that have to wait for Netflix's greatest hits, but at that time Canadians were on top. This has been made possible due to an exclusivity agreement signed by Netflix and Disney back in 2012.
SEE ALSO: These are the 11 most important Star Wars scenes ever. Sure, there are countless websites online that allow you to stream illegal copies of the movie.
Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell has deal with Scholastic Books
Malcolm Mitchell was a published author before he made it to the National Football League , but now he has really gone pro. Over the course of 14 regular-season games in 2016-17, Mitchell caught 32 passes for 401 yards and four touchdowns.
Rogue One was nominated for an Oscar in Sound Mixing and Visual Effects.
Why so soon? Netflix and Disney have a deal in which the streaming site gets first dibs on all of the D's movies, from Pixar to Lucasfilm to Marvel to Disney Animation.
Other movie titles releasing in July include six-time Oscar-nominated drama Lion, the new Netflix Original To the Bone starring Keanu Reeves, and the new Netflix Original The Incredible Jessica James about an aspiring playwright in NY. In fact, Moana was just released on Netflix yesterday!
- Two soldiers killed by Pakistan's BAT, two militants killed on LoC
- Senate Republicans Reveal Health Care Bill
- Texas mother was distracted by Facebook when infant daughter drowned, sheriff says
- Vehicle bomb kills four outside Mogadishu police station
- Ireland cricket team granted Test status
- Stabbing at U.S. airport is an act of terror
- China's dog meat festival opens despite ban rumours
- Tiens, Benoît Paire a encore fondu un boulon
- Dwyane Wade opts in for 2nd year with Bulls
- Three accused arrested in Greater Noida gang-rape case