On July 18th, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is making its way to Netflix Canada, seven months after the initial box office release of the film. Usually it's Canadians that have to wait for Netflix's greatest hits, but at that time Canadians were on top. This has been made possible due to an exclusivity agreement signed by Netflix and Disney back in 2012.
SEE ALSO: These are the 11 most important Star Wars scenes ever. Sure, there are countless websites online that allow you to stream illegal copies of the movie.
Senate Republicans Reveal Health Care Bill
The bill would also aim to shore up the existing Obamacare market by allocating funds for the cost-sharing subsidies until 2019. About 23 million people could lose coverage under the House plan , according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office .
Rogue One was nominated for an Oscar in Sound Mixing and Visual Effects.
Why so soon? Netflix and Disney have a deal in which the streaming site gets first dibs on all of the D's movies, from Pixar to Lucasfilm to Marvel to Disney Animation.
Other movie titles releasing in July include six-time Oscar-nominated drama Lion, the new Netflix Original To the Bone starring Keanu Reeves, and the new Netflix Original The Incredible Jessica James about an aspiring playwright in NY. In fact, Moana was just released on Netflix yesterday!
- European Central Bank to build eurozone-wide instant payment system
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell has deal with Scholastic Books
- England storm into semis of Champions Trophy
- Ron Howard New Director Of 'Untitled Han Solo Film'
- Ireland's Varadkar says reassured by May over DUP deal
- Traces of the Google Pixel 2 were found in another Android phone
- Cindy To Make Landfall Overnight; Life-Threatening Flash Flooding Possible
- Kiwis pedaling toward possible America's Cup upset
- Prend une participation dans le capital de Kalray — Safran
- Stabbing at U.S. airport is an act of terror