While all the state boards have already announced the result, the Bihar Board 10th result got delayed due to the topper's controversy that surfaced this year again. Candidates can also visit bihar10.jagranjosh.com for fast and easy access to the results. Even though the officials have not confirmed any specific timing, it was earlier reported that the results will be declared at around 11 am.
Students can check the result by logging on to any one of the official websites.
It believes that the delay in the result was because of the physical verification of top 10 merit holders, since all the top 10 rankers were verified on Monday, so the organization made a decision to release the result.
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will announce the result for matric exam today on its official website. It is being expected that this year the overall pass percentage would be at least 50 per cent.
The BSEB Chairman further added by saying that students ranking at the 1st, 2ndand 3rd positions would be rewarded a cash prize of Rs 1 lakh, Rs seventy five thousand and Rs fifty thousand each respectively along with a laptop, an e-book and stationary items.
Two Lincoln universities achieve 'Gold' for teaching quality
The latest statistics for the university show that 93 per cent of undergraduates progress to employment or further studies within six months of graduation.
Enter your hall ticket number and click on the submit button. Previous year pass percent was 46.6 had passed.
In the Commerce stream, however, the pass percentage was 73.76. Generally the Board conducts exams in the month of February/March and Supplementary School Examination in the month of August/September.
The BSEB or Bihar School Examination Board was established in 1952 under Section 3 of Bihar School Examination Board Act - 1952 under the Government of Bihar. "Though the BSEB maintained that only qualified teachers had been engaged in it, the Intermediate results fiasco has pointed otherwise", said a source in the education department. It is the nodal agency for conducting exams and prescribing syllabus and recognising schools in Bihar. Apart from this, the BSEB also conducts others centralized exams like Diploma in Physical Education.
- Germany's Loew to rotate against Chile with 100th win in sight
- Celtics trade #1 pick in NBA Draft to Philadelphia
- Bill Cosby sexual assault accuser speaks out after mistrial
- Snapchat lance Snap Map, l'outil qui permet de localiser ses amis
- Jorge Mendes Is In Barcelona On Manchester United's Behalf
- Devon Love Island contestant Jessica is voted off the show
- All Whites must be brave against Mexico
- Confirmed: Akshay Kumar won't play PM Narendra Modi
- Jose Mourinho accused of tax fraud by Spanish authorities
- China, US to hold first diplomatic, security dialogue on June 21